Shit Grades=SUBHUMAN

Chadington

Chadington

Iron
You fucking retards who need to cheat in school and or have low grades are inferior specimens and should be sterilized. Funny enough it’s always recessed motherfuckers that have disgusting grades. I’m tired of seeing faggots get 37% in math. WE NEED TO BRING BACK EUGENICS!!!

SMART AUTIST LIVES MATTER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, Aero, framemoggerr and 3 others
You fucking retards who need to cheat in school and or have low grades are inferior specimens and should be sterilized. Funny enough it’s always recessed motherfuckers that have disgusting grades. I’m tired of seeing faggots get 37% in math. WE NEED TO BRING BACK EUGENICS!!!

Was similar in my day too

nigga got an A on his math and now thinks hes high iq. Why does this forum only attract narcy teens?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, ASM5, tombradylover and 3 others

i have shitty grades cuz i dont do shit in school
not everyone is trying there bruh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
you will be my accountat, keep it up boy im proud of you

Nigga thinks hes the shit bc he didnt fail a subject
Faggot

• +1
i have shitty grades cuz i dont do shit in school
not everyone is trying there bruh
I don’t try at all, I didn’t do any work until the last month of my semester and still got a’s without trying. Just rope already.

I don’t try at all, I didn’t do any work until the last month of my semester and still got a’s without trying. Just rope already.
Me too but but b's and a's and some c's too

• +1
You still look like shit where does that get u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and $ u b H u m a n
in my class it was a halo to get lower grades as possible and get away with doing nothing

youre trying if youre writing shit on a test
youre not trying when you just give an empty test back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Dream99
youre trying if youre writing shit on a test
youre not trying when you just give an empty test back
fucking based greycel putting the edujews on their place.

• JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
I’m terribly sorry that I wasn’t born with a shitskin brain.
nigga no one here cares that youre doing good in school
go tell your parents or smth im not your father boyo

• +1
nigga no one here cares that youre doing good in school
go tell your parents or smth im not your father boyo
I never said grades on their own are important. But struggling with them is a clear marker of retardation with very few exceptions.

:soy::soy::soy::soy: bro grades bro :soy::soy: fucking retard

Ngl, I got to do a lot better on this pharmacy tech program. Need to read and process more of the book information n shit.