Shit just saddens me

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

will rope if bimax doesn't ascend me
Just the thought of me being in my final “prime” year, whilst having accomplished absolutely nothing, I’m way behind on so many things compared to normies, and I’m not talking just about relationships.

*sigh* man I’m really just banking on surgery fixing me. Will I be late to the party ? Yeah unfortunately, but better that then never I suppose. I also don’t have the chance to be a perma rotter NEET like some people on here.

Life is just so fucking cruel, you know it’s over when you wish you were just a regular 100IQ hive mind drone goy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, pooplicker, glizzygnasher68 and 7 others
Then I get religious people tell me I’m gonna go to hell after this shit life is over, great, was born to suffer, had no opportunity to make it better, and now I get punished and forced to suffer till the end of time, fucking amazing.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'm like wingsofredemption if you compare me to a normie from America

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Darkeningstar
It's really luck of the draw with life. Some people were born to millionaire families and born with basically everything they want in life. I think the struggle of today will lead to benefits for tomorrow. I will agree it's disheartening to not be just already born with everything you need to live a happy & fulfilled life, though.

You'll get through this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, LevantinePsycho and Darkeningstar
I was 29 when I finally decided to get jaw surgery, I’m 6 months into my braces journey and just turned 30. Either decide whether you wanna struggle your whole life or a fraction of it. May as well try..,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Aero, LevantinePsycho and 2 others
fuck, that's the earliest ill be able to get bimax
just start wageslaving, work 2 jobs if you have to. Don’t party or try and get girls as they will come after you improve

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
just start wageslaving, work 2 jobs if you have to. Don’t party or try and get girls as they will come after you improve
yeah im gonna start wageslaving soon, gonna work as security, figured fuck cutting rn, im recessed and I need all the mass I need rn, it's hard enough putting on muscle mass and look big at 195cm, and it's not like getting to sub 12% rn is gonna help me much due to how shit my lower third is.

Damn so he is still young and has a lot of time
This site is over-run with teenagers jfl. Hence all the melodramatic posts like this one

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and <6PSLcel
what do u think about abusing drugs like dmaa/modafinil to manage workslaving longer?

what do u think about abusing drugs like dmaa/modafinil to manage workslaving longer?
do you really need it? You’re not 50 you should have lots of energy. Just drink coffee/energy drinks if you have to

• +1
This site is over-run with teenagers jfl. Hence all the melodramatic posts like this one
Yeah lol even if he gets his surgery in 5 years he still has a lot of time in his prime if he takes care of himself

• +1
do you really need it? You’re not 50 you should have lots of energy. Just drink coffee/energy drinks if you have to
I hate interacting with people and so I get very tired mentally after having to interact with normshits,, also yes cuz im this close to roping already

Yeah lol even if he gets his surgery in 5 years he still has a lot of time in his prime if he takes care of himself
also since im not gonna cut for the time being, should i still go forth with skincare ?

I hate interacting with people and so I get very tired mentally after having to interact with normshits,, also yes cuz im this close to roping already
That’s not good. Try and look at something you can improve on in your life. The problem with bp is once you lose hope you also lose all sense of meaning and happiness in your life

• +1
also since im not gonna cut for the time being, should i still go forth with skincare ?
At your age just do moisturising and occasional microneedling tbh that’s what I did

• +1
no tretinoin ?
You can if you like I just think it’s excessive at your age as you may get flaky skin. Perhaps an otc retinoid with moisturiser. At least wait until your 25 imo

• +1
life must suck as a 195cm 130 IQ "incel"

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back