Shit night out (It's over)

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Charlie Morningstar
So I was chilling at home, and decided to call my friend to go out. We met at the beach and all the other guys were drinking. I don't drink. After some talking we went to another spot where there were many other young folks. My friends are doing regular drunk shit. Yelling and being obnoxious. I'm not doing much just, chatting. Some girls come over asking for booze. My friends chat to them, I was just standing there, cuz I didn't know what to say. So we go along with these beckies, and some becky comes along who constantly says to us to go to this other place. One of my friends who is a manlet called her a whore. She begins chasing after him, as they are both similar height. We all laugh and then I threw an insult at her. She yelled "who said that?" I immediatly respond "me!" She came up to me. In the small moment I was looking at her face I saw she was a low ltb. She said some shit to me but realistically wasn't going to do anything, she was very short and female. After that we see that my friend and some friend of his tried to steal a motorboat. They literally got in and tried turning it on. Didn't work tho. The night continued but much didn't really happen. We strolled around but that near subhuman ltb was the only female that talked to me tonight. It truly is OVER

also idk if height is useless, I'm like 6'4 and nothing, im not even deformed/lanklet. maybe im too low inhib and needed to approach, as i didnt approach anyone

@Imretarded? @Gengar @PsychoDsk @dragomaxxer @Darkeningstar @Gaygymmaxx @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and BrutalMogger
and this time its true unironically not from reddit. tf do i need to do differently to get women? im also a bit fatt

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, BrutalMogger and halloweed
just like you said, you need to approach

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, skkrrrtcantdo, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Cheer up bro
Screenshot 2024 08 30 171735

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Ascending2Tyrone, BrutalMogger and 2 others
Tldr: went out, got no pussy

So I was chilling at home, and decided to call my friend to go out. We met at the beach and all the other guys were drinking. I don't drink. After some talking we went to another spot where there were many other young folks. My friends are doing regular drunk shit. Yelling and being obnoxious. I'm not doing much just, chatting. Some girls come over asking for booze. My friends chat to them, I was just standing there, cuz I didn't know what to say. So we go along with these beckies, and some becky comes along who constantly says to us to go to this other place. One of my friends who is a manlet called her a whore. She begins chasing after him, as they are both similar height. We all laugh and then I threw an insult at her. She yelled "who said that?" I immediatly respond "me!" She came up to me. In the small moment I was looking at her face I saw she was a low ltb. She said some shit to me but realistically wasn't going to do anything, she was very short and female. After that we see that my friend and some friend of his tried to steal a motorboat. They literally got in and tried turning it on. Didn't work tho. The night continued but much didn't really happen. We strolled around but that near subhuman ltb was the only female that talked to me tonight. It truly is OVER

also idk if height is useless, I'm like 6'4 and nothing, im not even deformed/lanklet. maybe im too low inhib and needed to approach, as i didnt approach anyone

@Imretarded? @Gengar @PsychoDsk @dragomaxxer @Darkeningstar @Gaygymmaxx @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees
just not your lucky day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, BrutalMogger and iloveboobs
Tldr: went out, got no pussy

become low inhib and get subhuman cooch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and iloveboobs
and this time its true unironically not from reddit. tf do i need to do differently to get women? im also a bit fatt
no foid wants fatass man
also you need to be lowinhib and approach the girls (10 tequila shot)

• +1
  • JFL
no foid wants fatass man
also you need to be lowinhib and approach the girls (10 tequila shot)
this is unironically the problem
yah bro im not gonna drink guess ill have to just approach

but fuck man, all the girls look so similar sometimes i cant tell who is 18 and who is 14 except for height maybe

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and PsychoDsk
nigga tf? do you want a full video recorsing of every second? you can think its a tale all you want idgaf
When did I say that? Now I do think it's a tale cause you just said that

• +1
  • JFL
yah bro im not gonna drink guess ill have to just approach

but fuck man, all the girls look so similar sometimes i cant tell who is 18 and who is 14 except for height maybe
why don't you drink?

• +1
When did I say that? Now I do think it's a tale cause you just said that
you put it into gpt to check if i wrote it so i thought you thought this was a tale

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
you put it into gpt to check if i wrote it so i thought you thought this was a tale
No I put it into ChatGPT to summarize that bullshit lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, PsychoDsk and iloveboobs
old ppl always tell me to never drink and yeah tbh i have seen the bullsgit it causes
fuck that you're not special for not drinking. I used to be the same and then I realised how lame it is. if everyone drinks you should too. You can't talk with drunk foids while you're sober boyo

• +1
fuck that you're not special for not drinking. I used to be the same and then I realised how lame it is. if everyone drinks you should too. You can't talk with drunk foids while you're sober boyo
vry true brah
i just dont wanna start drinking. and tbh idk what the asnwer for getting pussy is now

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and PsychoDsk
Watch Dead Poet's Society. You sound like the Todd Anderson character. Life won't get better unless you make it that way. Be honest with yourself always. Don't hide yourself from others unless extremely necessary (not talking about BP) but if u like anime or some semi-weird shit don't hide it. Realise you want to fuck hot girls, money + status get you there. In order to get motivation to get these things you need to show your brain the potential rewards. Go to a nightclub alone or with strangers from an app like Bumble BFF, get shitfaced (12 drinks minimum) to be low inhib. Do this until your pulling consistenly. Don't keep drinking at this level, reduce overtime so you don't become an alcoholic. Pay attention to your feelings. Don't go from one dissassocitive thing to another (sleep -> YT -> TikTok -> sleep). If you do this you never have to face your negative feelings you have except during meltdowns like this. Facing these feelings makes it easier to positive actions.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
it's because you're not drunk here.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Crazy shit. If you are 20+ years old and you still go out being introverted muted nigga, it's your fault honestly. That part where your friend calls some slut "bitch" and she instantly wants to jump on his dick is so common. I saw that shit happening plenty of times. While you think about every word to say, your decent looking friend call some slut "a bitch" and he has his dick wet the same night while you are just standing there like muted nigga - story of my life.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs