Shit pic vs Good pic

Don't hesitate to type or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14793 and Deleted member 8908
You actually have a mogger jaw and very good colouring for eyes, eye area is what failos most but you honestly look gl imo
just fraud pics in mirrors w squinting and whatnot and youll eventually get a good pic, your shit pic isnt even shit 2bh

• +1
Reactions: notCoping
You actually have a mogger jaw and very good colouring for eyes, eye area is what failos most but you honestly look gl imo
just fraud pics in mirrors w squinting and whatnot and youll eventually get a good pic, your shit pic isnt even shit 2bh
Lol man we are two on this website

thanks, the second pic is ok but it's not instagram material, I don't know how to reproduce the effect that I can have in selfies, I guess that's just practice and skills of the guy taking the pic and me posing

will try a shooting or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13847
its the lighting

• +1
in this thread , good looking chadlite who has bdd.

Lol man we are two on this website

thanks, the second pic is ok but it's not instagram material, I don't know how to reproduce the effect that I can have in selfies, I guess that's just practice and skills of the guy taking the pic and me posing

will try a shooting or something like that
yeah honestly man I think you look good, you can 100% get photos that look really gl and nt

• +1
try a shaved head... regardless of people spewing out a bunch of hate what are your dating site results?
shaved scull? You want my death man.

It depends on city and country obv.
turkey (ignore the sound):

I can fuck with 6-7/10 in England periodically, probably get 1-2 dates a week (already hard to find such women there)
I do +50 on bumble with the free version most of the places I go to. Tinder is thougher but the results are quite good as well.

At the end of the day, the lack of insta is a real problem to get to the top girls on the apps (in white countries).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
But apps are not even enjoyable for me, It feels meaningless and sad. 1/4 times the girls look way worst in real life and you end up taking a coffee with someone that you don't like at all, horrible feeling specially with other good looking girls in the room looking at you like you're a fking trash.

I'm trying more and more to cold approach. It feels better.

You don't look bad, just autistic

Try taking more spontaneous pics

Looks like anstrum from lookism

• +1