[Shitpost] I want to beat up every guy my oneitis has fucked

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I'm so pathologically jealous. I want to beat down every single one of them, her first who is 2 years older than me, that one who was 1 year younger, her 29 yo fuck buddy and the others.

The idea of her giving intimacy to another male, the idea of her being with another guy, it makes my blood boil. It's so fucking infuriating, I can't control it, it just rises inside of me like fire.

Idk why, but for some reason I have some extreme jealousy with this particular woman. I don't give a fuck about other ones that much but her boyfriends trigger me so badly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Please Lord ops, that's enough for today, please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Cope, you'd get beaten up by them

• +1
I'm so pathologically jealous. I want to beat down every single one of them, her first who is 2 years older than me, that one who was 1 year younger, her 29 yo fuck buddy and the others.

The idea of her giving intimacy to another male, the idea of her being with another guy, it makes my blood boil. It's so fucking infuriating, I can't control it, it just rises inside of me like fire.

Idk why, but for some reason I have some extreme jealousy with this particular woman. I don't give a fuck about other ones that much but her boyfriends trigger me so badly.
this is not a shit post bud. In fact i think all ur posts resonate with me. If I found out my friend fucked my oneitis its definitely going to be a brawl.

• +1
Cope, you'd get beaten up by them

I'm more powerful cause I'm very strong
this is not a shit post bud. In fact i think all ur posts resonate with me. If I found out my friend fucked my oneitis its definitely going to be a brawl.

I would flip out if I saw a guy touch

• +1
Or you could just beat her instead. She'll fall in love with your low inhibition thug behavior.

• +1
Or you could just beat her instead. She'll fall in love with your low inhibition thug behavior.

I want to fuck and choke her

• +1