Shitskin Chads need to try to find their niche

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I'm a shitskin indian who slept with many women via Tinder and bumble.

I think that I found a nitch of women who like black/negro, hispanic and Asian men. These are mostly decent looking white and hispanic women. There IS a nitche of women who like brown and black men; even here in Trump country. Of course there are less shitskin and East Asian lovers in conservative neck of the woods , but they still exist, even here. Trump gave white men bad sterotypes. Obama gave shitskins good sterotypes, since he was well respected. Shitskin Chads just need to use online dating to find a niche.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 10987
shitskin chad is oxymoron

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, bugeye, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
yeah, their own race, you dirty race mixer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, bugeye, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 6128, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
but why do you call yourself shitskin though

What niche game do u run?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sandcelmuttcel
Well actually I just made a Tinder account as an indian man and it seems like nergo lovers flock to me.
Jfl

@Chadeep @volcelfatcel @AcneScars mallus strike again

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
Jfl

@Chadeep MALLU GANG
RENT FREE INSIDE @AcneScars POONJAB SKULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
Jfl

I think many south indians can pass as black Especially the curly haired ones. I thought Spf was a Mulatto when i joined.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
I think many south indians can pass as black Especially the curly haired ones. I thought Spf was a Mulatto when i joined.
The good thing about Trump, is that he was such an unpopular president that he increased womens desire to date shit skins and increased acceptance towards shitskin men. He gave white men bad stereotypes. The anti Trump media also helped.

Shitskins are still behind white men, but not as much.

You will notice that shitskins are more popular now than before in the USA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Also shitskin Indians or spics should not niggermaxx. If a woman would fuck a nigger, they would fuck a Indian or a spic as well.

The good thing about Trump, is that he was such an unpopular president that he increased womens desire to date shit skins and increased acceptance towards shitskin men. He gave white men bad stereotypes. The anti Trump media also helped.

Shitskins are still behind white men, but not as much.

You will notice that shitskins are more popular now than before in the USA.
the only one that has smv next to white is mullato

Post shitskin Chads and Girls they get.

Jfl

As a fellow Mallu/South Indian brother Mone, I told you to stop rottin on this app and self improve but you won't listen smfh🤦🏽‍ bro. Us Mallus aren't colorist like them shitty northies man. I have darkskins in my family too but you clearly still in denial. Bro stop rotting and looksmax. Staying here and sticking with these other clowns is holdin you back

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nah he looks curry on insta

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back