Shitskin Curry Begs for Mercy

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 19997, OrkRetardStrength and 6 others
Jesus I’d definitely rope after that one had I been in his shoes. He should’ve just owned up to what he did, I’d rather go to jail or lose my marriage than get on my knees and plead for mercy or just throttle the fag trying to ruin my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Someone should catch these "predator hunters", and give them a taste of their own medicine, see what is like to be accused and exposed online with no way to defend yourself...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
link to full vid bhai?😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human and Stopping@Nothing19
@Zer0/∞ phenotype.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: At least that curry tried his best to ascend outside or arrangedmarriagemaxxing.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 20618 and Stopping@Nothing19
I don’t think about them much, but they don’t contribute anything positive. I hate the curry in the OP more because he’s a faggot
based, i find it funny zer0 calls other curries shitskins:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 20618, to be human and 1 other person
based, i find it funny zer0 calls other curries shitskins:lul:
He is bottom 20 percentile of curries too, most "dalits" mog him back to the slums of Dhaka or where ever he came from

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
He is bottom 20 percentile of curries too, most "dalits" mog him back to the slums of Dhaka or where ever he came from
Cope, I’m a lightskin curry.
F3728D5F B83C 47B6 A2C8 47E748FFCB19

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Oh no rajeet is going to get deported back to the slums