Shitskin neighbors

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
When I was younger getting new neighbors was such a nice experience, they were all white of course and they would meet with my family give us gifts or invite us over to their houses. Always friendly people who I trusted to be around.

Nowadays it's brown shitskins who never interact with us, like not even once, not like we want to talk to them either. I'm just fucking praying these guys don't create a curry smell that extends all the way into the sidewalk, sometimes I'm walking down a street and smell like 2 or more houses away an Indian/south asian household and the curry stench from their food is fucking awful, I feel so bad for their neighbors who have to put up with that shit, or they probably had to sell their houses after those pakis moved in and ruined their lives

Even my newest neighbors are Albanians which aren't even fucking white they look like north indians, but at least these guys were technically "european" and have a bit of white DNA that's probably why they were nice enough to have a chat with me and my parents when they moved in and gave us two 12 backs of beers, fucking love them now @cromagnon @ey88

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, Konstantin, noobmogger and 1 other person
IMG 1396

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, noobmogger, Suns9999 and 2 others
if their your neighbors are you better than them?

they are living in similarly priced areas as you

you seem to be worth as much as them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobmogger, Suns9999, iblamehumphrey and 1 other person

you are worth as much as them
Nope I'm just not a workcel slave

• +1
Reactions: noobs and ey88

you are worth as much as them
Worth doesn’t just come from money you jew

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, slavicpsycho, noobs and 1 other person
but your still destroying your epigenetics and your future, if you mean that your a neet

not having the desire to not do something and not being able to are effectively the same
I will start hunting to increase epigenetics I already calculated only need $1,000 for a lifetime of bullets so I can hunt deer forever. one deer has 70 pounds of meat in it so I kill one deer every month for myself and family zero expenses cause I have food covered and live in my parents house so have housing covered. then from eating raw deer meat blood and raw organs everyday I will become 6'6 high T be the healthiest male alive then create ubermensch kids thats epigenetics for you @ey88 easiest living to get primal life ascend and become living god

• +1
Reactions: noobs and ey88
I will start hunting to increase epigenetics I already calculated only need $1,000 for a lifetime of bullets so I can hunt deer forever. one deer has 70 pounds of meat in it so I kill one deer every month for myself and family zero expenses cause I have food covered and live in my parents house so have housing covered. then from eating raw deer meat blood and raw organs everyday I will become 6'6 high T be the healthiest male alive then create ubermensch kids thats epigenetics for you @ey88 easiest living to get primal life ascend and become living god
Mogger life

I was thinking about doing similar not gonna lie

Maybe work a few days a week though so I can afford things for my kids and wife

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
They’re very loud too

• +1
Mogger life

I was thinking about doing similar not gonna lie

Maybe work a few days a week though so I can afford things for my kids and wife
Ted K maxxing is also easy as fuck
Just find low key government land like national parks that doesn't have many visitors or tourists

Build waterproof shack for like 2-3k
Buy a gun and lifetime of bullets for 2k
That's all you need you're set for life but you might want to save more for wifi/phone call bill

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Ted K maxxing is also easy as fuck
Just find low key government land like national parks that doesn't have many visitors or tourists

Build waterproof shack for like 2-3k
Buy a gun and lifetime of bullets for 2k
That's all you need you're set for life but you might want to save more for wifi/phone call bill
Ik, where I live is one of the most forested places on earth too which is so beautiful

• Woah
Ik, where I live is one of the most forested places on earth too which is so beautiful
Lucky ah mf all I have is few km wide woods randomly placed over cities

I wanna move to a village in europe next to real woods and just hunt all day I need connections

• +1
Lucky ah mf all I have is few km wide woods randomly placed over cities

I wanna move to a village in europe next to real woods and just hunt all day I need connections
Come to Canada bro

• JFL
Come to Canada bro
Idk blud aren't you scared of those immigrants starting a curry plague and making it pakistan v2
I heard its also not very inhabitable cause it's cold and has low sunlight
We have to return to Europe our homelands maybe in 2050 when shit gets crazy in NA

• +1
Idk blud aren't you scared of those immigrants starting a curry plague and making it pakistan v2
We have to return to Europe our homelands maybe in 2050 when shit gets crazy in NA
They are only in big cities which I stay away from, I live in a medium sized city but im gonna move to an even smaller one to move away from them even more

Also the climate isn’t even bad at all, it snows like once a year where I am

• +1
I do want to move to Europe too, only thing is that it’s way more inhabited, Canada is basically inhabited besides the very bottom where all the major cities are