shittiest day of my life

glizzygnasher68

glizzygnasher68

Silver
today started pretty normal. I was spending the day rotting, watching tv, and playing some games as its summer and I don't really have anything to do.

then my parents get home and things were alright for a while, I ate dinner, and then I played risk of rain with some friends, but after this my parents and I got into an argument, they were basically yelling at me because I haven't been doing much or getting much exercise, which is understandable. But the argument started to escalate and it eventually led to me going into the kitchen and slamming on the fridge, and I guess this fucking set my dad off, and because he started banging his head against the fridge like that fucking scene from hereditary

Hereditary Toni Colette GIF - Hereditary Toni Colette Headbang GIFs

I was fucking grabbing him and trying to get him to stop and yelling at him, but he did it like 5 times.

I basically ran away from him fucking crying and shit and as I was in the hallway, my mom, who had also been arguing with me, runs past me, literally screaming at the top of her lungs and crying with her eyes fucking bulging out of her head, that event would have legit looked funny as fuck if I wasn't fucking terrified and trying to comfort her and stuff.

she ran into my room and planted her face in the floor and started screaming super loud, and my dad was yelling at me as though I was responsible for that shit.

after this I started losing my shit and went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and stabbed the cupboards, which made my dad come out which led to more yelling and him threatening to leave. he also went right up to me and told me to stab him. I took the knife and started cutting holes in my cheap ass shorts which i've had for 3 years, and he tried to take the knife from me which led to us both grabbing it and trying to wrestle it from each others grip, he won and took the knife and pressed it against his stomach and I was legit fucking begging him not to stab himself in front of me. Eventually he tossed the knife away after like 30 seconds of that.

then after this things calmed down slightly. I called him fucking psychotic and he started saying this was my fault because I couldn't fucking go outside and exercise , then he blamed me for scaring our dog with the yelling:lul:

after this he left and started walking to his office, and I followed him outside barefoot trying to talk. He kept saying that I blamed him for everything and that I didn't do the stuff he told me to do. (btw, I'm not a fucking failure or anything, I had a 4.2 GPA during high school and had been accepted to a decent college, he was just fucking upset that I didn't go out and exercise and shit, and that I spend too much time (4 hours a day) using my computer).

Eventually we walked home and we started arguing again, and I said he fucking traumatized me with the knife and stuff, and this chud fucking told me I was "traumatizing him for the past 8 years" because I spent too much time on the computer and was lazy and shit.

I FUCKING HATE THIS FAGGOT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ShowerMaxxing, jordanbarrettjaw and 1 other person
today started pretty normal. I was spending the day rotting, watching tv, and playing some games as its summer and I don't really have anything to do.

then my parents get home and things were alright for a while, I ate dinner, and then I played risk of rain with some friends, but after this my parents and I got into an argument, they were basically yelling at me because I haven't been doing much or getting much exercise, which is understandable. But the argument started to escalate and it eventually led to me going into the kitchen and slamming on the fridge, and I guess this fucking set my dad off, and because he started banging his head against the fridge like that fucking scene from hereditary

I was fucking grabbing him and trying to get him to stop and yelling at him, but he did it like 5 times.

I basically ran away from him fucking crying and shit and as I was in the hallway, my mom, who had also been arguing with me, runs past me, literally screaming at the top of her lungs and crying with her eyes fucking bulging out of her head, that event would have legit looked funny as fuck if I wasn't fucking terrified and trying to comfort her and stuff.

she ran into my room and planted her face in the floor and started screaming super loud, and my dad was yelling at me as though I was responsible for that shit.

after this I started losing my shit and went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and stabbed the cupboards, which made my dad come out which led to more yelling and him threatening to leave. he also went right up to me and told me to stab him. I took the knife and started cutting holes in my cheap ass shorts which i've had for 3 years, and he tried to take the knife from me which led to us both grabbing it and trying to wrestle it from each others grip, he won and took the knife and pressed it against his stomach and I was legit fucking begging him not to stab himself in front of me. Eventually he tossed the knife away after like 30 seconds of that.

then after this things calmed down slightly. I called him fucking psychotic and he started saying this was my fault because I couldn't fucking go outside and exercise , then he blamed me for scaring our dog with the yelling:lul:

after this he left and started walking to his office, and I followed him outside barefoot trying to talk. He kept saying that I blamed him for everything and that I didn't do the stuff he told me to do. (btw, I'm not a fucking failure or anything, I had a 4.2 GPA during high school and had been accepted to a decent college, he was just fucking upset that I didn't go out and exercise and shit, and that I spend too much time (4 hours a day) using my computer).

Eventually we walked home and we started arguing again, and I said he fucking traumatized me with the knife and stuff, and this chud fucking told me I was "traumatizing him for the past 8 years" because I spent too much time on the computer and was lazy and shit.

Psychofamily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, the_nextDavidLaid, cromagnon and 2 others
future nursing home residents
When some arguments happen in my family I explain to my parents that in other families worse things happen. Maybe they would believe me if I let them read what you wrote. And there is worse

When some arguments happen in my family I explain to my parents that in other families worse things happen. Maybe they would believe me if I let them read what you wrote. And there is worse
when I try to criticize them they fucking bring up the whole "not everyone has food and water, be grateful" argument.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
he was banging his head or banging your head?

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
he was banging his head or banging your head?
banging his head against the fridge. I had to fucking force him away from it.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and glizzygnasher68
Wtf

I bet you're non nt and autistic af

Wtf :feelskek:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Darkeningstar, noobs and glizzygnasher68

nice story did your husband give it to you

• +1

• +1

Hope things get better for you and your family

• +1
4.2 gpa is nothing when your a fat cuck

genuine psychosis

• JFL