El fatso
Yep :feelswhere:
I felt numerous anal orgasm from shitting 5 inches long dong:feelswhere:
No homo dho:feelswhere:
So now i decided to not eat anymore and only drink:feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6497 and 5 others
based

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Age of Empires and Deleted member 4804
it feels good when i take a big shit but that doesnt make me gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4804
Like fr though why does shitting feel so good , it’s so pleasurable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • JFL
everyone had that feeling at one time but nobody is brave enough to admit it .
I admit it, but i will separate myself from this pleasure since it is highly homosexual. :ogre:

High iq post

• JFL
I agree.

I wish males were created without rear ends and every single bit of our food would simply dissolve and absorb in our bodies ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 6497 and Deleted member 4804
I agree.

I wish males were created without rear ends and every single bit of our food would simply dissolve and absorb in our bodies ngl.
I agree.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 4804
I agree.

I agree.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 6497
Like fr though why does shitting feel so good , it’s so pleasurable
Look up freudian stages of psychosexual development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
I agree.

I agree.

We should start a research project to instantly evolve and change the next generation's anatomy by sealing their asses and making human species more elite and civilized through their anatomy. We should do the same with women because the thought of women farting makes me want to puke. What do you guys say?

• +1
We should start a research project to instantly evolve and change the next generation's anatomy by sealing their asses and making human species more elite and civilized through their anatomy. We should do the same with women because the thought of women farting makes me want to puke. What do you guys say?
We should only strive to enhance the incels condition, hence my choice of only studying and making the male body past its mortal condition of shitting

• JFL
Reactions: john2
I also think We should start a research project to instantly evolve and change the next generation's anatomy by sealing their asses and making human species more elite and civilized through their anatomy. We should do the same with women because the thought of women farting makes me want to puke. What do you guys say?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 4804
I also think We should start a research project to instantly evolve and change the next generation's anatomy by sealing their asses and making human species more elite and civilized through their anatomy. We should do the same with women because the thought of women farting makes me want to puke. What do you guys say?
I say yes. What do you say?

• JFL
Huuhhhh I also think We should start a research project to instantly evolve and change the next generation's anatomy by sealing their asses and making human species more elite and civilized through their anatomy. We should do the same with women because the thought of women farting makes me want to puke
I say yes. What does greycel say ?

• JFL
Reactions: john2
Also say yes
Huuhhhh I also think We should start a research project to instantly evolve and change the next generation's anatomy by sealing their asses and making human species more elite and civilized through their anatomy. We should do the same with women because the thought of women farting makes me want to puke

I say yes. What does greycel say ?
Why is this faggot copy pasting your comments

• JFL
Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completly dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape
Images 68

• JFL
Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completly dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape
View attachment 410627
I rate you 3.5/10 you look like those faggots that stand in corner masturbating to their wife getting fucked by the bull

I rate you 3.5/10 you look like those faggots that stand in corner masturbating to their wife getting fucked by the bull
Thanks for ur insight greycel, now back to the news :feelswhere:

Yep :feelswhere:
I felt numerous anal orgasm from shitting 5 inches long dong:feelswhere:
No homo dho:feelswhere:
So now i decided to not eat anymore and only drink:feelswhere:
It's just stimulating your prostate. What a dumb thread

• Hmm...