Shoe lift maxxing

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

I am standing barefoot at 178cm this 1.5cm insole + sneaker would put me 181cm, which is the height of my crush barefoot:owo:

^nobody would notice this since I have fraud 5cm before:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, NFA PB and Will Blunderfield
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i'm frauding 1 in w/o sneakers, i hope nobody noticed fuck

• +1
View attachment 1861333

I am standing barefoot at 178cm this 1.5cm insole + sneaker would put me 181cm, which is the height of my crush barefoot:owo:

meanwhile, heightmaxing bulls like me ascend and get yo gurl ;):tiny:

• +1
buy this rigid shoe lift + a pair of Fila distruptors (+4cm)

• 2cm lift + 4cm shoe is what I call the attack lift
  • 3cm lift + 4cm shoe is analogously the colossal lift

otherwise buy elevator shoes from tallmenshoes or betelli and there you go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
View attachment 1861333

Actually in reality it gives only 0.9cm because your weight compress it from 1.5cm but 0.9 is huge in my range:)

View attachment 1861333

sounds like a recipe for disaster bro why would a girl date a guy that isn't atleast a couple of inches taller than her?
And what are you going to do when in bed and she notices you're slightly shorter?

sounds like a recipe for disaster bro why would a girl date a guy that isn't atleast a couple of inches taller than her?
And what are you going to do when in bed and she notices you're slightly shorter?
She knew I am shorter she said she doesn't care but that's because she is a 6'0 girl an anomaly her genetic is already height maxxed. Also 3 cm height difference is forgivable as long as she like your face. My friend who is 168cm(5'6'') has been dating a tall blonde stacy(6'2'') for 3 years now

How long it takes to arrive at home from alibaba?
I am ordering a 1.5cm so I will be 181cm:owo: ordering one from the UK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deprived
She knew I am shorter she said she doesn't care but that's because she is a 6'0 girl an anomaly her genetic is already height maxxed. Also 3 cm height difference is forgivable as long as she like your face. My friend who is 168cm(5'6'') has been dating a tall blonde stacy(6'2'') for 3 years now

I am ordering a 1.7cm so I will be 181cm:owo: ordering one from the UK
gl bro

• Love it
I perceivefraud 1.6 inches (4cm) with my Brooks' GTS Launch 9, sometime I might try a half inch insole and see what it feels like.