Shoe lift users, GTFIH

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
I just received this shoe lift, and I can't put any of the additional 3 layers, only the original one, without my heel sticking out.

I'm using air max 97. which shoes do you use with lift without having your heel stick out from the shoe when you walk ?

Amazon product ASIN B07DMLMKBB

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SayNoToRotting
I just received this shoe lift, and I can't put any of the additional 3 layers, only the original one, without my heel sticking out.

I'm using air max 97. which shoes do you use with lift without having your heel stick out from the shoe when you walk ?

Amazon product ASIN B07DMLMKBB
its over tbh

Reported for frauding

You must get either boots or some high top sneakers. Don't use the full lifts though, everyone will notice and you'll be walking like a retarded

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Slob, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
jfl ive been thinking of getting 2 inch lifts is this noticeable?

get airmax 270 the heel is huge. i love them

Fits nice in my air max 270, air max command and nike nightrunner. I use only 3cm lifts tho

Get 6 inch Timberlands

I'd use only the original one tbh, that's already a 2inches boost counting the boots, imagine putting 2 more inches... JFL

Pathetic cucks, GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Forget about using massive lifts with low and mid top shoes. It's simply impossible.
I strongly advise against using large lifts even in high top shoes because it looks ridiculous and you'll fuck up your posture and knees.
For low and mid top sneakers you want small 0.5" lifts (0.5" of actual height gain, not advertised height) because that's about the max you can go before issues arise (heel slipping, heel blisters, pain after a while, ugly bulky shoes etc.)

Those are also shit tier chink lifts because they're probably unisex meaning they're not wide enough for western feet. Even male lifts are often nowhere near wide enough for western feet because asians/chinese have more compact feet and they're the ones manufacturing most insoles you find online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and LowTierNormie
I have 97s aswell, but I have to replace original sole with boosted one for my feet to fit snug. Also black socks and joggers to fraud max

Just lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Forget about using massive lifts with low and mid top shoes. It's simply impossible.
I strongly advise against using large lifts even in high top shoes because it looks ridiculous and you'll fuck up your posture and knees.
For low and mid top sneakers you want small 0.5" lifts (0.5" of actual height gain, not advertised height) because that's about the max you can go before issues arise (heel slipping, heel blisters, pain after a while, ugly bulky shoes etc.)

Those are also shit tier chink lifts because they're probably unisex meaning they're not wide enough for western feet. Even male lifts are often nowhere near wide enough for western feet because asians/chinese have more compact feet and they're the ones manufacturing most insoles you find online.
I use 4cm lifts (Which should be around one inch of real height) on my high tops. And only 2cm( a little bit above 1cm of real height) on normal shoes or on days that I know I'll be walking a lot.

just be tall bro

Rip your ankles/knees plus a friendly reminder everyone can easily notice you're wearing 3 in lifts and you walk like a retard 1 in is the max to not make a fool of yourself

I use 4cm lifts (Which should be around one inch of real height) on my high tops. And only 2cm( a little bit above 1cm of real height) on normal shoes or on days that I know I'll be walking a lot.
Same, but I stopped wearing high top sneakers a while ago because I'm not 16 anymore.
Nowadays I aim for around 4cm of overall added height from shoes + insoles. I only do it so I can be a solid 6'0" (6'1" in shoes.) I'm 5'11.5" barefoot and I measure at exactly 6'1" when wearing shoes + insoles.

More than 4cm is uncomfortable and not worth it. 5cm for example is drastically more uncomfortable and noticeable than 4cm despite only a 1cm difference. 6cm makes it almost impossible to walk normally and it fucks your shit up.

The average male shoe adds around an inch of height or 2.5cm. My shoes + small insoles add 4cm which is only a 1.5cm advantage on average over other guys.
It's not much, but it makes me a solid 6'0" and it's basically free height. I can walk comfortably for a long time, my gait is 100% normal and no one can tell I'm frauding because my shoes look the same as without insoles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
If you have the money for it, use Calto shoes rather than inserts. Some of the designs don't look like shit and do a better job of hiding the height increase than inserts.

Dress shoes are an excellent candidate for lifts. And normies are not that perceptive unless you wear ugly as shit shoes or shorts.

Two inches height over sneakers. Stylish. Relatively comfortable.

Only disadvantage is they don't look great for teenagers who are expected to wear sneakers.

I have been thinking about getting a pair of these for more casual use:

• +1
Reactions: I'mme