Shoe lifts are fucking pathetic

D

Deleted member 18924

Iron
This is the most cucked thing I can think of, imagine walking around in shoe lifts, it's honestly fucking pathetic.

How insecure do you have to be to wear shoe lifts? Imagine being such a subhuman that you literally can't even go outside without frauding your height. Unironically kys if you do this, you are a shame and embarrassment to all men and masculinity everywhere.

What happens if you get caught? Imagine someone discovers that you wear shoe lifts. All and any respect that person had for you would be lost, and rightfully so.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Fatal Ambition, mvp2v1 and 18 others
How tall are you OP?

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 11758, Danish_Retard and 5 others
This is why I only wear 1" lifts so it's not that noticeable when I take my shoes off. I don't Amnesiamaxx with 4"+ stilts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ballskin, wateriswet and 5 others
I found out 3 guys in my office wear them.

A turk, a curry, a white guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, currylightskin, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
A week ago I was wearing Air Max shoes when I was in school and some girl said that wearing them is cheating because they have that air bubble that is pretty thick and it increases ur height jfl

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 11gaijin, ballskin, Deleted member 19294 and 6 others
Way more foids wear high heels now compared to the twentieth century so short and average height men have to adapt :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Boxingfan, Descargue96 and 7 others
I wear lifts when I go out to go from 191cm to 196cm. Feel like jesus himself when I walk past people even if they face mog me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Loveland, Deleted member 47775, kuroro and 10 others
I'm slightly taller than 6'1 but shorter than 6'2. I've been hesitating to even buy .5" lifts to fraud an even 6'2+

Don't even understand how some of you wear like 3 inch lifts.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18924 and Erik-Jón
This is the most cucked thing I can think of, imagine walking around in shoe lifts, it's honestly fucking pathetic.

How insecure do you have to be to wear shoe lifts? Imagine being such a subhuman that you literally can't even go outside without frauding your height. Unironically kys if you do this, you are a shame and embarrassment to all men and masculinity everywhere.

What happens if you get caught? Imagine someone discovers that you wear shoe lifts. All and any respect that person had for you would be lost, and rightfully so.
For cucks I height mog most these fags without them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and subhuman incel
I
I'm slightly taller than 6'1 but shorter than 6'2. I've been hesitating to even buy .5" lifts to fraud an even 6'2+

Don't even understand how some of you wear like 3 inch lifts.
ma buy 4 inches lifts :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and subhuman incel
I found out 3 guys in my office wear them.

A turk, a curry, a white guy
JFL at the curry, would probably be incel regardless.

Lightskin or darkskin?

A week ago I was wearing Air Max shoes when I was in school and some girl said that wearing them is cheating because they have that air bubble that is pretty thick and it increases ur height jfl

maxresdefault.jpg
Girls are delusion maxxed

I will keep wearing my airmaxxes to be 6'3, cheating is the way to win life :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 6 others
You are the definition of a tallfag
6'2'' isn't that tall.

190 cm or death tbh

I'm seventeen tho so hoping to grow a little more though.

Retarded mentality.

Just don't looksmax then if you don't wanna fraud
"Just be urself" :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, p0lishsubhuman, aries19 and 12 others
I don't Amnesiamaxx with 4"+ stilts.
I wanna know how to fraud 4". I'm turbomanlet and this might at least make people see me before mistakingly knocking into me thinking I that I am just a stone on the ground.

@Amnesia how do you do this chad? How to Amnesiamaxx?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I wanna know how to fraud 4". I'm turbomanlet and this might at least make people see me before mistakingly knocking into me thinking I that I am just a stone on the ground.

@Amnesia how do you do this chad? How to Amnesiamaxx?
His Chad face distracts others from looking at his feet.

iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj and AlexanderTheGreat
retarded faggot goes on to a looksmax forum and is suprised when men try to fraud their appearance to be more desirable

what're you gonna do next? mock everyone who gets plastic surgery and use roids? because they're cheating their subhumanity right?

Just get LL then
nigga advocates for LL but mocks people who wear lifts?

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, aries19, 11gaijin and 11 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Retarded mentality.

Just don't looksmax then if you don't wanna fraud
"Just be urself" :bluepill:
I'm saying if you wanna looksmax, then do it properly, not this half-assed shit.

Shoe lifts are stupid, if you wanna be taller get LL.

If you have a fucked eye area, you should get eye surgery, not makeupmaxx lmao.

• WTF
Reactions: ballskin
retarded faggot goes on to a looksmax forum and is suprised when men try to fraud their appearance to be more desirable

what're you gonna do next? mock everyone who gets plastic surgery and use roids? because they're cheating their subhumanity right?

nigga advocates for LL but mocks people who wear lifts?
You have to be committed to the cause.

Shoe lifts are not the way to go, it's pathetic. It's like wearing makeup.

You have to be committed to the cause.

Shoe lifts are not the way to go, it's pathetic. It's like wearing makeup.

By your logic, if you're not using roids to stay muscular and lean all year then you're not committed to the cause

and the chance of being exposed for wearing lifts on a night out is low, if youre going to a club or for a ONS theres literally no reason not to wear them

only a retard would go and spend 60k+ on LL just so they can fuck up their proportions and be crippled at age 50. All just so they can be 3 inches taller and STILL INVISIBLE

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, LooksOrDeath and FootballPlaya69
P in V is the only thing that matters. If shoe lifts make you more successful sexually, everything you said means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, kuroro, Descargue96 and 6 others
By your logic, if you're not using roids to stay muscular and lean all year then you're not committed to the cause

and the chance of being exposed for wearing lifts on a night out is low, if youre going to a club or for a ONS theres literally no reason not to wear them

only a retard would go and spend 60k+ on LL just so they can fuck up their proportions and be crippled at age 50. All just so they can be 3 inches taller and STILL INVISIBLE
I agree with you, no reason not to wear them when at the club.

I'm talking about guys who wear them all the time.

just spend $100,000 and be crippled for a year to get 4 inches max theory. Meanwhile I buy some cheap lifts and reach mogger height of 196 and the only time I have to take them off is when I'm at home.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
You are the definition of a tallfag
indeed
any man that uses lifts isnt doing it because they want to, its just forced upon them because height is trivial

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
like 1 in 3 zoomers fraud their height by 1-2 inches with big soled sheos i.e airmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 18931
6'2'' isn't that tall.

190 cm or death tbh

I'm seventeen tho so hoping to grow a little more though.
Unless you live in a country like the Netherlands, 6’2 is definitely tall. Less than 5% of men are that height or taller in the US. Anyway, I read the thread and I agree not to wear lifts everywhere. If you do you’ll fuck up your muscles (speaking from experience) and if you have the respect of your friends you don’t need to wear them around them. But if you’re going out to the bar/club/a party, you ABSOLUTELY need to wear them if you are under 6’ barefoot night height. The average height at clubs/parties is higher and once I started wearing 2.75” lifts I got A LOT more respect from men (I am 5’9.5” at night). Now I only wear 2” elevator shoes (2” total, 1.25” lift) as my knees couldn’t take the 3” elevation. My height is still my biggest insecurity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darwined, GigaAscender, bigjuicy and 4 others
Unless you live in a country like the Netherlands, 6’2 is definitely tall. Less than 5% of men are that height or taller in the US. Anyway, I read the thread and I agree not to wear lifts everywhere. If you do you’ll fuck up your muscles (speaking from experience) and if you have the respect of your friends you don’t need to wear them around them. But if you’re going out to the bar/club/a party, you ABSOLUTELY need to wear them if you are under 6’ barefoot night height. The average height at clubs/parties is higher and once I started wearing 2.75” lifts I got A LOT more respect from men (I am 5’9.5” at night). Now I only wear 2” elevator shoes (2” total, 1.25” lift) as my knees couldn’t take the 3” elevation. My height is still my biggest insecurity.
Clubbing is definitely the best occasion to use them

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Clubbing is definitely the best occasion to use them
I run 2” elevators in everyday life (exception being in my house ofc) and 2.5” in clubs/parties/formal occasions, etc., which I have found to be ideal. 2” is the most you can get without it starting to get uncomfortable and mess up your calf muscles and hip flexors in the long run. Speaking from 2 years and $800 of experience with elevators.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Danish_Retard, ballskin and 3 others
1. Every woman is wearing heels, boots or thick shoes
2. Most zoomers do the same thing
3. This question is as ridiculous as chad saying looks don’t matter

How you found out?
Commented on shoes on casual Friday, I was wearing Jordan 7 and one Commented I was looking taller and I Commented he was looking same height and he mentioned he was going to a bar with another guy so had a special insert in his shoe for the long time spent on feet, I said oh can I see I also get aches in old age, he didn't want to, other guy came over and he said yeah Mus has same issue he can show u coz he's wearing loafers.

So mus (turk) showed me, they weren't no orthopedic shit they were these bs made in China black and red sloped rubber shit.

Turk had 2 of them in, and white guy said yeah normally one is fine for me, but cos will be late night I have 2 as well today

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and currylightskin
Makeup is pathetic. :feelsyay:
High heels are pathetic. :feelshaha:
Dyed hair is pathetic. :feelskek:

Also no lifts for my face. :feelstastyman:

Commented on shoes on casual Friday, I was wearing Jordan 7 and one Commented I was looking taller and I Commented he was looking same height and he mentioned he was going to a bar with another guy so had a special insert in his shoe for the long time spent on feet, I said oh can I see I also get aches in old age, he didn't want to, other guy came over and he said yeah Mus has same issue he can show u coz he's wearing loafers.

So mus (turk) showed me, they weren't no orthopedic shit they were these bs made in China black and red sloped rubber shit.

Turk had 2 of them in, and white guy said yeah normally one is fine for me, but cos will be late night I have 2 as well today
Normies catching up, what's their height though?

Having a pathetic height and doing nothing about it is pathetic

Normies catching up, what's their height though?
They not short nor tall.

White is shortest, curry is tallest, Turk has best frame and harmony.

I don't wanna say their heights cos they all wearing these lifts now I see, but they're gonna be 5'7" - 5'10" barefoot irl.

Pretty sure the curry is taller than me, even if I back out lifts, and i am smidge over 5'9". Curry could even be close to 5'11" idk

I use them + chukka boots @ 6'3 just so I can be unmoggable