• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, curlyheadfelipe, PastillaNegra and 3 others
well unless the girl is alright with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I wore them in my trainers to meet a foid

she seemed to rlly like me

i even put 3 inch lifts in my slippers so even when we were in my room i was liftsfrauded

but then she wanted to have a bath with me so i did and i cant take lifts into there...

then when we both stood up together in the bath and she shouted "YOURE SHORTER THAN ME?!?!!?"

she still let me fuck but she didnt want to ltr anymore like she seemed to want to before

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Economical, dakchuh, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
How should manlets get in a ltr then?
Was in one for a year and I'm only 5'8. As long as you're 5'7+ you're suitable for a ltr imo. 5'5+ plus girls really don't mind since they're already on the taller side. The taller they are the more insecure and they're standards aren't as high. Just softmax and gymmax as much of possible.

• +1
Reactions: Economical

i even put 3 inch lifts in my slippers so even when we were in my room i was liftsfrauded

but then she wanted to have a bath with me so i did and i cant take lifts into there...

then when we both stood up together in the bath and she shouted "YOURE SHORTER THAN ME?!?!!?"

she still let me fuck but she didnt want to ltr anymore like she seemed to want to before
don't lie about your height then if you wanted a ltr. you basically catfished her

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
don't lie about your height then if you wanted a ltr. you basically catfished her
who cares man still got to coom raw inside pussy

imagine if i didnt catfish i wouldnt have gotten that experience

They dont even care or notice. Just dont do it like 10cm.

As long as you're taller than her flatfooted its w.e

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

How tall are you and she?

Was in one for a year and I'm only 5'8. As long as you're 5'7+ you're suitable for a ltr imo. 5'5+ plus girls really don't mind since they're already on the taller side. The taller they are the more insecure and they're standards aren't as high. Just softmax and gymmax as much of possible.
rare looksmax.org W

damn thats insane tbh