Shoplifted like 50€-80€of groceries

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
I dont even care anymore i just stuff that shit in my bag and go (its not my local super market)
4L of raw kefir
2 jars of raw honey
And 3 packs of minced beef
30 eggs
1 liter of extra virgin olive oil (SHIT COSTS 20€ IM NOT PAYING THAT JUST FOR OLIVE OIL LOL)

Before u say “muh nigger activity”
Just remember this company supports the gays and the jews and is owned by jews and supports veganism. I would never steal from a country like russia. Russia hates gays and is overall based asf.
The plan was to buy some of the items and then steal the others but i forgot my money 💀
So i just said fuck it and stuffed all that shit in my bag and went away

Please dont think of me as some sort of nigger that goes around stealing all the time. Im a nice guy i promise, i only steal like 70% of my groceries most of the time and vitamins and supplements i just do that shit in my underwear around ma balls and walk out lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, WeiWei, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 40 others
Indian moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Elijah_leo, twojei and 11 others
Blacktivities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, twojei, gigell and 9 others
nigga wtf how did all of that fit and was there no workers there or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, twojei, Chadeep and 2 others
based, shits too hard to pull off here unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Chadeep, Orvka381 and 5 others
Wait until you come across self checkout and see all the possibilities there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, IAMNOTANINCEL, Eblan and 6 others
did it not trigger the alarm when u left?
mirin tho

based activity + extremely based choice of foods

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, twojei, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
Too high inhib to do that, migh do just for the thrill of it.. fuck it, lets live a little

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and beefliverontop
how and why would you steal eggs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and LooksThinker
Too high inhib to do that, migh do just for the thrill of it.. fuck it, lets live a little
they never check the cameras just stay relaxed put that shit in ur bag and go away asap. Dont be like me and just go without buying anything. Buy something small aswell so ur not too suspicious

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
nigga wtf how did all of that fit and was there no workers there or something
I have a big bag. I bought it mainly for shoplifting and i use it as a school bag and gym bag aswell, its an underarmour bag i can send u the link if u want to buy it.
There ws like 3 workers and im sure a lady saw me but i really dont give a fuck if she saw me or not

• JFL
Reactions: acv700, Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
im high inhib asf if i can do it u can do it

@Sapieeen i tried this and the chel7 store owner locked me inside the shop and did this to me

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and LooksThinker

I see why you're incel. Sub 80 iq is really troubling. You should try dating black women

The cultural basis of Dedovshchina is made up of traditions, customs and rituals that are passed down from conscript to conscript. Often (but not always), these traditions and rituals are associated with the humiliation of the honor and dignity of servicemen of the later conscription by servicemen of the earlier conscription. Dedovshchina encompasses a variety of subordinating and humiliating activities undertaken by the junior ranks, from doing the chores of the senior ranks, to violent and sometimes deadly physical and psychological abuse, not unlike an extremely vicious form of bullying or torture, including sexual torture and anal rape.[1] There have been occasions where soldiers have been seriously injured or killed.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and LooksThinker
View attachment 2993823

I see why you're incel. Sub 80 iq is really troubling. You should try dating black women

The cultural basis of Dedovshchina is made up of traditions, customs and rituals that are passed down from conscript to conscript. Often (but not always), these traditions and rituals are associated with the humiliation of the honor and dignity of servicemen of the later conscription by servicemen of the earlier conscription. Dedovshchina encompasses a variety of subordinating and humiliating activities undertaken by the junior ranks, from doing the chores of the senior ranks, to violent and sometimes deadly physical and psychological abuse, not unlike an extremely vicious form of bullying or torture, including sexual torture and anal rape.[1] There have been occasions where soldiers have been seriously injured or killed.
Lol thats fake news its not real stop believing everythong you see on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: spark
did it not trigger the alarm when u left?
mirin tho
It did, but i simply walked away. They didnt really care

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 72072
let me guess op is black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and beefliverontop
steal from pro-gay companies in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING and chadpreetsingh
Everyone in here should be shoplifting

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
imagine being so broke you go to grocery stores let alone shoplift $50 worth

lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
imagine being so broke you go to grocery stores let alone shoplift $50 worth

lol
imagine working a job for the jews just to pay ur jewish groceries while i get that shit for free

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, canes_isyum and chadpreetsingh
imagine working a job for the jews just to pay ur jewish groceries while i get that shit for free
i dont work a job npc

for me $50 groceries are also essentially free except i dont have to shoplift like a nigger

i dont work a job npc

for me $50 groceries are also essentially free except i dont have to shoplift like a nigger
my full groceries are like 100€ weekly and i usually pay the half and steal the half. But this time i forgot to take cash so i just stole everything

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KIVVV, IAMNOTANINCEL, Chadeep and 2 others
i dont work a job npc

red meat in my country is very expensive i have to bro ☹️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Chadeep and Deleted member 63833
my full groceries are like 100€ weekly and i usually pay the half and steal the half. But this time i forgot to take cash so i just stole everything
how do they just let u steal it? what is the name of the store (ive been to neherlands)

niggas just need protein and shiet feel me mirin low inhib activity i wont be able to steal nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
niggas just need protein and shiet feel me mirin low inhib activity i wont be able to steal nothing
They never check cameras. Just make sure ppl dont see u steal cuz some karens r going to snitch you

I dont even care anymore i just stuff that shit in my bag and go (its not my local super market)
4L of raw kefir
2 jars of raw honey
And 3 packs of minced beef
30 eggs
1 liter of extra virgin olive oil (SHIT COSTS 20€ IM NOT PAYING THAT JUST FOR OLIVE OIL LOL)

Before u say “muh nigger activity”
Just remember this company supports the gays and the jews and is owned by jews and supports veganism. I would never steal from a country like russia. Russia hates gays and is overall based asf.
The plan was to buy some of the items and then steal the others but i forgot my money 💀
So i just said fuck it and stuffed all that shit in my bag and went away

Please dont think of me as some sort of nigger that goes around stealing all the time. Im a nice guy i promise, i only steal like 70% of my groceries most of the time and vitamins and supplements i just do that shit in my underwear around ma balls and walk out lol
your reasoning is sound. i'm probably going to rob bank of america because they donated a billion to blm, a marxist militant organization

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
They never check cameras. Just make sure ppl dont see u steal cuz some karens r going to snitch you
i worked in a store workers check the cameras when they think your suspicious

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Ryldoo IS COPING
i worked in a store workers check the cameras when they think your suspicious
i notice stores are more vigilant these days. in my peripheral vision i noticed the camera was triggered when i failed to activate the item counting sensor, then moments later a worker walked over to watch me because the system must have alerted him about suspicious behavior. i used to be able to just throw shit in my bag with a worker right next to me, and nothing would happen, no one would care. they must be improving their ai detection programming and raising their standards. i wonder what happened and why they're doing it just now when they spent years purposely giving thieves free reign. the losses must be getting a bit too much to bear for them :forcedsmile:

i want to invest in one of those realistic latex/silicone masks of a black man and run into a gucci or some other high end store and frame niggers for smash and grabs

• +1
muh nigger activity

• JFL
Based. I make sure to not give any money to any company or institution that is corrupted and I disagree with

• Love it
Based. I make sure to not give any money to any company or institution that is corrupted and I disagree with
Maybe niggers and muslims are based afterall

• Hmm...
Honestly, I'm fucking jealous, mind sharing some of the shit you stole? I'm too high inhib for this shit

Honestly, I'm fucking jealous, mind sharing some of the shit you stole? I'm too high inhib for this shit
haha sure, infact im at the store rn (i put a ribeye steak in my bag)

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek