[SHOPLIFTMAXX] UNLIMITED FREE CLOTHES/SKINCARE/SUPPLEMENTS

luciferio

luciferio

Iron
if you're still paying for skincare or general supplements in 2024, you are losing so much money which could be used for actual useful purposes, such as bills or business.

YOU WILL NOT GET IN TROUBLE, I PROMISE. I have wageslaved at multiple malls and worked at Target, our policy was NOT to chase, and even if you get caught, they will most likely make you pay or just kick you out. Unless you're grabbing hundreds of dollars of stuff super obviously, you will be fine.

guide to shoplift from department stores (made for USA): I WOULD GO ON WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS (least busy, less employees) or WEEKEND EVENINGS (most busy, employees distracted)
1. go to major stores such as Target, Walmart - avoid all small shops, more likely to chase you and also more unethical to steal from struggling families.
major stores couldn't give a flying fuck about one shoplifter. Walmart is probably best, Target is also pretty good but more risky imho.
2. pretend to browse around; remember, there is likely a camera on your back at all times. i would shop exactly as normal, keep a grocery list in hand, etc.
3. wear a big jacket or baggy clothes. since i look like a student, i also bring a backpack into the store with my normal stuff.
4. any small accessories (serums, jewelery, etc.) can just be slid into pockets slickly. you should scout out camera deadzones so you can grab your stuff, go into the deadzone, and sneak into your pockets.
4. major accessories should be put into bag or large pockets; to do this, either use the deadzone, or better, go into the fitting room with your stuff wrapped in some clothes. literally can take anything doing this; i've taken tripods, electronics, probably a few thousand dollars worth of stuff atp.

guide to shoplift clothes:
1. buy neodynium magnet from amazon.
2. go to any fitting room, bring 3 clothes and make it look like 2, steal the extra by putting under a hoodie or jacket.
3. you can take off any security tag using the magnet, it's literally what we use ourselves to take your tags off.

MOST IMPORTANT THING: CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING. as long as you appear nonchalant and unbothered, nobody is gonna question you. I've had extended conversations with security guard wearing clothes I just stole from the store, before I even walked out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stress, Xangsane, niqfan625 and 11 others
if you're still paying for skincare or general supplements in 2024, you are losing so much money which could be used for actual useful purposes, such as bills or business.

YOU WILL NOT GET IN TROUBLE, I PROMISE. I have wageslaved at multiple malls and worked at Target, our policy was NOT to chase, and even if you get caught, they will most likely make you pay or just kick you out. Unless you're grabbing hundreds of dollars of stuff super obviously, you will be fine.

guide to shoplift from department stores (made for USA): I WOULD GO ON WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS (least busy, less employees) or WEEKEND EVENINGS (most busy, employees distracted)
1. go to major stores such as Target, Walmart - avoid all small shops, more likely to chase you and also more unethical to steal from struggling families.
major stores couldn't give a flying fuck about one shoplifter. Walmart is probably best, Target is also pretty good but more risky imho.
2. pretend to browse around; remember, there is likely a camera on your back at all times. i would shop exactly as normal, keep a grocery list in hand, etc.
3. wear a big jacket or baggy clothes. since i look like a student, i also bring a backpack into the store with my normal stuff.
4. any small accessories (serums, jewelery, etc.) can just be slid into pockets slickly. you should scout out camera deadzones so you can grab your stuff, go into the deadzone, and sneak into your pockets.
4. major accessories should be put into bag or large pockets; to do this, either use the deadzone, or better, go into the fitting room with your stuff wrapped in some clothes. literally can take anything doing this; i've taken tripods, electronics, probably a few thousand dollars worth of stuff atp.

guide to shoplift clothes:
1. buy neodynium magnet from amazon.
2. go to any fitting room, bring 3 clothes and make it look like 2, steal the extra by putting under a hoodie or jacket.
3. you can take off any security tag using the magnet, it's literally what we use ourselves to take your tags off.
Haram guide. Also trash too..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, shia.jihadist, tempelcat4 and 1 other person
@FBl

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Haram

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
in germany shit aint that sweet

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
bookmarked so i can come back and laugh at this shit

• +1
Reactions: skedd
Based guide, I should steal some airpods or some shit.
Can't be bothered to pay a whole lottery for them.

haram nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Astaghfirullah turn to Allah akhi this is not the way you should be living life.

In my country anything under 500$ isn't considered a crime lol

I shoplift all my supplements stole provably like 2k over the years

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop