• 1.mp4
    339.3 KB
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21146
I wanna fuckerino her face

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Deleted member 21146 and randomvanish
and then, when it is clarified that she thought shorter than him, she says a 5.7 dude is like an 8, similar for the other girls in the vid

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
she answer that because she don't have a chad face in front of her , put a short chad with a real 10/10 face , that slut would rape him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 2729
over for manletcels

and then, when it is clarified that she thought shorter than him, she says a 5.7 dude is like an 8, similar for the other girls in the vid
Yea, with a 10 face though, what do you think she'd rate a 5'7 dude with an avg face? Still an 8? Or a virtue signaling 6 (truly a 4)?

she is so fine

she answer that because she don't have a chad face in front of her , put a short chad with a real 10/10 face , that slut would rape him
nice try bozo

• +1
Reactions: Torero
i hate these videos

„a 10/10 guy is jealous what would you rate him“

„1/10“

yea surely u would u dumb cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
u def got a point bro, but the minimum height for a girl is more subjective than it might seem, for some girls a chadlet is 0/10 for others a short chadlite is still 7/10, did a ton of anecdotal research on this will post in the future

• +1
u def got a point bro, but the minimum height for a girl is more subjective than it might seem, for some girls a chadlet is 0/10 for others a short chadlite is still 7/10, did a ton of anecdotal research on this will post in the future
Tagg me then. Its facemaxx or death for manlets tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Son of gigachad
She wouldn't rape 5'2 Chad

Tagg me then. Its facemaxx or death for manlets tbh
i will, i mean there really wasn't any consistent motif sticking out, there were both taller and shorter beckies and stacies who said all kinds of minimum heights ( wasnt really concerned with their ideal. ) so many said 5.7-5.8 as the cut off point, many said 5.10, quite a few even said 5.4-.5.5, some said 5.11 or 6 but not many. so, the studies we have are prettty on point i guess. and yet, the pattern for the girls seemed so random. this was done mostly on tik tok lives ( but i only asked adult looking girls who were good looking) . the best part is follow up questions to figure out a masc or pretty boy appeal also got varying answers usually. take the its kinda complicated pill i guess

• +1
i dont think what i just said is enough to be my first post, but still, since its related to the original thread and most manlets are on suicide watch here, if anyone deems it worthy and wants to tag people feel free, iv been lurking since april but im really new as a member.

• +1