Short Chads are a thing? If so can you give examples?

Deleted member 8167

Deleted member 8167

Iron
What guys who are short are considered Chad here?

I can think of Tom Hardy in the movie warrior for example. He is 5´9 not super short but you get the point.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
If you are lacking in one area you just need to max out everything else. I know tons of short guys that pull but they look good in other areas and aren’t insecure. Get some shoe lifts and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Wallenberg
short chads are real. chad face = chad.

unless you're way under the average. than you're fucked. with a chad face, you can slay even at 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Wallenberg, mortis and 1 other person
If you are lacking in one area you just need to max out everything else. I know tons of short guys that pull but they look good in other areas and aren’t insecure. Get some shoe lifts and call it a day.
I think I have a good face and good body, good hair too. And I am working out a lot. My height is 5´7

Zac Efron, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Prime Taylor Lautner, Jeff Nippard, amnesia, tuboflard etc. many shorter chads exist
BD4A58B4 7888 431F A151 9F5C850D4CEA

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kilimanjaro, Offensive Bias and 4 others

unless you're way under the average. than you're fucked. with a chad face, you can slay even at 5'7.
I think I have a good face, good hair and body. And I am working out a lot. My height is 5´7.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and volcelfatcel
I think I have a good face and good body, good hair too. And I am working out a lot. My height is 5´7
Good job man. Get 3 inch lifts, you’ll be 5’10. And with a good physique you will be well above average. Like I said get some shoe lifts and max out everything else.

Zac Efron, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Prime Taylor Lautner, Jeff Nippard, amnesia, tuboflard etc. many shorter chads exist
View attachment 1185465
Actors dont look small in movies. In real life nobody would recognize these guys.
In my city height is absolute king when it comes to attraction. I would even say height over face. I talked to many girls, and they all are absessed with tall guys. All slayers i know are tall. One of them is 195cm and almost below average face. He pulls bitches left and right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and volcelfatcel

dave franco is a gigachad
5'7

• JFL
Reactions: klamus
Actors dont look small in movies. In real life nobody would recognize these guys.
In my city height is absolute king when it comes to attraction. I would even say height over face. I talked to many girls, and they all are absessed with tall guys. All slayers i know are tall. One of them is 195cm and almost below average face. He pulls bitches left and right.
I agree with this. In clubs you always see girls dancing and making out with the tallest guys. I think as long as a guy is atleast average looking facially, height and physique are what differentiate the slayers from everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
I had a friend in high school and for a while after that who was a Chadlite and slayed at 5'8". It was girls always shorter than him for the most part. Probably some of them were the same girls who would laugh at a non-Chadlite face that height.

Lorenzo Imsigne? HTN face at least
99682D4F 22C3 4EE0 B8BC 2F80142664AD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

At what height are you doomed? I’m gonna say 5’5

At what height are you doomed? I’m gonna say 5’5
depends on the country and average but yah, 5'5 is doomed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yes, short chads are a thing. This forum exaggerates the importance of height.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, volcelfatcel and lonelyguy326
His Stacy wife towers over him jfl
True but I guess it doesn’t really matter he is rich plays for the Italian national team and has millions fans that would die to meet him

he life mogs 99% of men

What city is this? I need to move there ASAP.

Nah. Shortest Chad Ive seen in 28 years was 177cm. At true manlets heights the most you can be is Chad lite

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Sorry but in real life there are no short chads. People just think of internet models and actors, ie men with status and money and no context for their small frames. In a club no one would pay any attention to a 5'7 guy with a model face.

Good job man. Get 3 inch lifts, you’ll be 5’10. And with a good physique you will be well above average. Like I said get some shoe lifts and max out everything else.

Sorry but in real life there are no short chads. People just think of internet models and actors, ie men with status and money and no context for their small frames. In a club no one would pay any attention to a 5'7 guy with a model face.
I am 5´7 and made out with girls at nightclubs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back