0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
My jaw would mog if my chin wasn't so short and more protruding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, shalomnigga, Imretarded? and 3 others
Who the fuck "underates" short chin?

as a falio bud, reading is a critical skill
Yes I fucking understand what you said you fucking brown retard.
Literally everyone on this forum knows that short chin is a huge failo so you are strawmanning hard.

get surgery
if anything it would be lip reduction surgery, my chin is decently sized when I suck them in a little bit

Yes I fucking understand what you said you fucking brown retard.
Literally everyone on this forum knows that short chin is a huge failo so you are strawmanning hard.
dnrd retard babble greyfag, jfl at your cortisol spiking for 0 reason you estrogenic cunt

>No argument
See?
argument for what? your entire argument is a strawman in its self. Underrated falio = not talked about

you have been here for 2 days and think you know what the forum talks about? FOH

Chin to philtrum ratio, chin shape, and chin projection are all way more important than chin height.

Chin to philtrum ratio, chin shape, and chin projection are all way more important than chin height.
I mentioned projection but in my case and seemingly others the short chin throws everything else off

argument for what?
My claim is that you are strawmanning people "underrating" short chin as a failo when in reality EVERYONE (no exceptions) on this forum knows it's a failo.
Gonna make an argument for why I'm wrong or are you too fucking BROWN for that?

strawmanning people "underrating" short chin as a failo
EVERYONE (no exceptions) on this forum knows it's a failo.
Your unfortunately dumb as shit

there is no straw man if there's no argument in the first place you utter retard, short chin = falio that people don't talk about enough in the many months I've been while you've been here 2 days. Falios are mentioned almost daily and short chin is never mentioned

but keep barking like a dog for me your loud and wrong, this abused dog wants attention

Funny GIF

there is no straw man if there's no argument
Retard, your claim is that people are underrating short chin as failo. These "people" that you created in your head are a strawman. Is there anything unclear about this?

Retard, your claim is that people are underrating short chin as failo. These "people" that you created in your head are a strawman. Is there anything unclear about this?
you dont know shit monkey, in your two days of being here you think you've seen months of thread ranking falios with short chin never being on them?

dnr further replies your literally sub 90 IQ and looking for arguments, FOH greycel your life is worthless

you dont know shit monkey, in your two days of being here you think you've seen months of thread ranking falios with short chin never being on them?

dnr further replies your literally sub 90 IQ and looking for arguments, FOH greycel your life is worthless
>Ad hominem
Done.

And btw there is no strawman if there's no argument I'm twisting in the first place, google is free

>Ad hominem
Done.
looks like I win, he doesn't acknowledge the part where I utterly eviscerated his entire argument. Go back to spamming random threads with your retard babble, your a joke not worth my time

ignored pussy
Image 2024 07 13 232705894