SHORT FACE SYNDROME VS LONGFACE SYNDROME.

which mogs

• LFS

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • SFS

Votes: 57 82.6%

• Total voters
Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
8E17659C E576 466A 9D67 3B3C1A45B30F LFS

VS

4FF59A87 485D 4419 8D85 1A9AF0BF3A74
SFS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, toth77, OgreMaxxing and 2 others
SFS not close

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, johncruz12345, coping ethnic and 3 others
@Mastermind seems like sfs is superior to lfs tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Mastermind
@Copemaxxing over for both but yeah life is easier for the later

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing over for both but yeah life is easier for the later
well I mean sfs is easy fixable most of sfscels have great maxillas as you once said so fixxing the mandible should make them atleast chadlite tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Mastermind
Sfs is fixable lfs is not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, johncruz12345, coping ethnic and 1 other person
well I mean sfs is easy fixable most of sfscels have great maxillas as you once said so fixxing the mandible should make them atleast chadlite tier
Yes the later can be fixed, he can also jutfraud, over if he forgets to do that ngl
24/7 over for the LFScel tho

• +1
Yes the later can be fixed, he can also jutfraud, over if he forgets to do that ngl
24/7 over for the LFScel tho
jaw jutfraud feels weird tho I have to do it in public 24/7 but I feel weird like it looks weird and people stare at it

jaw jutfraud feels weird tho I have to do it in public 24/7 but I feel weird like it looks weird and people stare at it
Yeah it does a little bit especially if they are relatives or smth then yeah they notice (happened to me the day I started jutfrauding 24/7 to cover my subhumanity)

I didn't have a choice tho I have an overbite and I'm no longer a kid its over if I bite down at 20

Make sure your teeth are touching and you are not underbiting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Copemaxxing
Yeah it does a little bit especially if they are relatives or smth then yeah they notice (happened to me the day I started jutfrauding 24/7 to cover my subhumanity)

I didn't have a choice tho I have an overbite and I'm no longer a kid its over if I bite down at 20

what about talking dude, No teeth short chin while talking, never actually began, and thats just because our maxilla didnt grow like it was supposed tp

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9819 and Mastermind
not over for both, they just need to gymcel

what about talking dude, No teeth short chin while talking, never actually began, and thats just because our maxilla didnt grow like it was supposed tp
Brutal I know, this is why I'm striving for bimax, push your jaw slightly forward when you speak especially when ppl are not viewing your front

• +1
I have a friend with long face syndrome and is 165cm that absolutely slayed in his prime. now he's borderline bald so it's kinda over

• +1
Reactions: Eren
LDS (Long dick syndrome) mogs both.

Sfs for midface and lfs for lower third= god tier

mfw another sfs thread
Sfs

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and thickdickdaddy27
But tall lower third
Yeah but it is derived from negative growth: short ramus with roundish jaw and overall flatfaced look. Trust me you do not want it.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Copemaxxing and TheEndHasNoEnd
Brutal I know, this is why I'm striving for bimax, push your jaw slightly forward when you speak especially when ppl are not viewing your front
how much mm downgraft are you going to get

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Mastermind and TheEndHasNoEnd
how much mm downgraft are you going to get
Enough mms to keep my maxilla's forward growth and reach 120° gonial angle. Also CCW rotation could be an option but I'm not sure.

• +1
Enough mms to keep my maxilla's forward growth and reach 120° gonial angle. Also CCW rotation could be an option but I'm not sure.
i am getting 20 degree cw and forward advanchement. straight impaction downwards will be the most tho

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Man Sfscels always seem to have forward grown

• +1
short midface with long lower third mogs all

I have long face syndrome but a mogger palate now because of Mike Jew appliance
I was good looking before my massive descension caused by braces + back brace for scoliosis + wisdom removal
I am undoing the damage done but I will need bimax for sure

I genuinely think it is not over for me despite being on the lfs spectrum

I have long face syndrome but a mogger palate now because of Mike Jew appliance
I was good looking before my massive descension caused by braces + back brace for scoliosis + wisdom removal
I am undoing the damage done but I will need bimax for sure

I genuinely think it is not over for me despite being on the lfs spectrum
Dont think its long face syndrome then. You most likely just have a tall face

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Dont think its long face syndrome then. You most likely just have a tall face
Yeah, I have a tall face genetically but my recession makes me look like I have long face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Yeah, I have a tall face genetically but my recession makes me look like I have long face
How are you recessed with a wide palate?