Short Face

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Either you wageslave for surgeries or you rope
I have a short face, its majorly due to my overbite and small chin and my midface, I'm going to get Trimax in the future and I was wondering if it would fix my midface appearance and looks, and if it does not, what are some alternatives?

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and NZb6Air
Yes it would fix, assuming the planning is good

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled
I have a short face, its majorly due to my overbite and small chin and my midface, I'm going to get Trimax in the future and I was wondering if it would fix my midface appearance and looks, and if it does not, what are some alternatives?
it'll help

• +1
The only real solution at that point is to somehow fraud using your hair

• So Sad
it can but if your midface is truly short then a downgrafted maxilla would barely lengthen it;
all of the SFS results I've seen mostly only add lower third height (which is still a huge improvement though)

only true way to lengthen midface from what I understand would be to do a LF2 cut and downgraft from there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
it can but if your midface is truly short then a downgrafted maxilla would barely lengthen it;
all of the SFS results I've seen mostly only add lower third height (which is still a huge improvement though)

only true way to lengthen midface from what I understand would be to do a LF2 cut and downgraft from there
I have a 1.065 midface ratio, it is slightly short