Short Guide on Eliminating Dandruff

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
Theres 2 main causes of dandruff
Fungus or Dry skin

For fungus
Use Nizoral or a Selenium Sulfide shampoo to kill the fungus.

For Dry skin or Scalp Psiorasis
Coal Tar shampoo (Capasoal is my recommendation)

Ideal Washday Routine
Buy Both as the fungus can build resistance to ketoconozale or selenium sulfide which are the 2 ingredients that kill it.

Deflake/Exofoliate -
Apply Salycic Acid Shampoo on to the scalp to destroy any strong plaques/flakes this allows for shampoo to be absorbed into the scalp easier leave for 10 minutes then rinse
Apply Medicine - Now get in shower and apply Nizoral/Selenium Sulfide/Coal Tar leave for 5 minutes make sure to avoid hair when applying as it will dry out ur hair heavily
Moisturise Hair and Scalp - Now this is the important step everyone always fucking forgets and they still end up having dandruff the next day MOISTURISE YOUR FUCKING SCALP nizoral dries out ur fucking scalp this just causes more deadskin which is dandruff the ideal moisturiser is MC8 Coconut OIL other oils might feed the fungus

I wouldnt use Salycic Acid and any Shampoo Medicine more than twice a week theyre all harsh on the scalp and hair I cage at the people on reddit who apply nizoral day JFL "muh if I dont apply daily the dandruff comes back" not knowing that theyre fucking causing the dandruff by drying out their scalp.

I have curly hair and sometimes i still have dandruff flakes stuck in hair what ive found works best is using a blowdryer with a comb attached when combing my hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rg1235, Alexios, framemoggerr and 2 others
Glycolic acid is also a good exfoliator for the scalp , I've used also a scalp massager to get rid of my dry scalp , its not necessary but i highly recommend to buzz cut so you can apply the treatment and exfoliate the scalp easily