• Total voters
WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
title

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and GabachoCopium
if you have a good skull no

If you have good bone structure or not, long hair is always a halo imo. Not overly long but moderately.

depends on skull shape and hairline, so i'd say longer hair is the most versatile

I fucking hate every time I wait months on end to get my hair long and then suddenly some depressing shit happens to me so I shave it all off and have to start all over again

• So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees
depends on face and what type of girls your trying to appeal to. starbucks girls with have a much bigger problem with it than goth girls

• Woah
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
depends on your bonemass especially zygos and jaw

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Always cut my hair short. Longer is better for looks but its not worth the effort, especially in summer. Never had issue pulling with short. If you need long hair to pull then youre probably subhuman.

• +1
Honestly idk, I choose to have it in the middle but on the shorter side

it's a looksmin for 99% of the population. If you can pull off short hair then you were already top 1% to begin with.
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

• +1
I look worse with long hairs

Depends tbh on how long it wide your skull is , if you tend to have a longer skull it would benefit you if you had more hair on the sides goes the other way around too, if you have more compact wider skull you could benefit from more hair on the top, hairmaxx is a really neglected part on the PSL and lookism community in general while normie ppl who know the least about looks give it the utmost priority and they actually end up looking better with a different haircut, so to conclude yea it does to some and dont to others

Depends tbh on how long it wide your skull is , if you tend to have a longer skull it would benefit you if you had more hair on the sides goes the other way around too, if you have more compact wider skull you could benefit from more hair on the top, hairmaxx is a really neglected part on the PSL and lookism community in general while normie ppl who know the least about looks give it the utmost priority and they actually end up looking better with a different haircut, so to conclude yea it does to some and dont to others
And other things I didn't include things like your midface and bi-timporal width and frontal bone length all plays a big part too , so In my opinion hair wouldn't give you or add you extra PSL points but it indeed well given more appeal depending on your skull shape, as a wise man once said "hair is life with no hair you got no life" RIP saint hamudi man