short hair makes u cucked

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
I nature, short hair on a man literally meant u have a disease or deformity causing u not to be able to grow ur hair.

Hair holds trauma. In the past, short hair was associated with mourning. Notice how depressed women often shave their heads? They’re trying to get rid of trauma. And the same happens to men when they get their “fresh cut”. You strip away all that is you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 43398 and 5 others
I nature, short hair on a man literally meant u have a disease or deformity causing u not to be able to grow ur hair.

Hair holds trauma. In the past, short hair was associated with mourning. Notice how depressed women often shave their heads? They’re trying to get rid of trauma. And the same happens to men when they get their “fresh cut”. You strip away all that is you.
Brootal I wear a beanie because they fucked my hair up

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 32486
Short hair is a slave trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sleeper, Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 9467
Cope tbh
Buzzcut looks amazing on some guys with great bone structure and a stubble.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 32486
Long hair mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 32486
This is just a dumb way to justify your preference. I personally prefer long hair as well, but short hair is easier to maintain. More often than not, short hair yields higher appeal for men, it's just what's in right now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Cope tbh
Buzzcut looks amazing on some guys with great bone structure and a stubble.

Aka men who had abnormally high dht and would’ve lost their hair anyway. It looks natural on them, and thus also looks good

• Hmm...
Depends on the look you are going for.

- High T, brutal, muscular, tall, aggressive, unpredictable: short hairstyle
- More intelligent, free, adventurous, young, healthy: long hairstyle

For most, I think longer hair is better. Short hair mogs at clubs/bar scenes where bitches are horny and promiscuous though. If you want to get a cute college artsy girl, long hair mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Kerbouchard

people had beautiful long hair for thousands of years its history

• Hmm...
Aka men who had abnormally high dht and would’ve lost their hair anyway. It looks natural on them, and thus also looks good
lots of high dht men dont bald

• Hmm...

the fresh haircut part is very true, the bald sides people get after a new haircut look shit and make them look like babies

try and find a model/celebrity who has such short hair on the sides(not black), wont find anyone cause it doesnt make anyone look good, its a literal downgrade, the sideburns frame the face and make it look more masculine, I dont know where did the logic come from that the sideburns are "messy and unkept" they literally make you look better and make your face look slimmer
the "fade" hairstyle fashion nowadays looks like reverse balding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 43398

Can i send you my hair in mp ? I look like fucking shit and my hair makes it worse i grew it longer because a bully told me u look like a shit and people on here told me to do so. Now i look even worse i need advises, thank you.