Mistral
Picsart 23 09 18 15 58 47 751

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, HeightPilledum and St.TikTokcel
you look retarded either way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Frexa, hopecel and 7 others
I legit can't tell what ethnicity you are...

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, HeightPilledum, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
Left looks worse than Right, you look like you smell in both tho..

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28896
Left looks worse than Right, you look like you smell in both tho..
Ok, you could at least comment without having to insult me but thanks for the input.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
You should start posting on reddit r/AmIUgly, instead. In that way you might get some validation instead of being violated for having negroid lips despite being white.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
My beard isn't thick or full. It's rather gross looking I'd say.
try using minoxidil if that doesn’t work try out a goatee or a stache either ways your a handsome man i know you would rock both

You should start posting on reddit r/AmIUgly, instead. In that way you might get some validation instead of being violated for having negroid lips despite being white.
His lips aren't so thick they look nonwhite, it's just the narrowness that accentuates the thickness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I got insulted there.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 32486
Long hair clean shaven looks better. You have poor beard growth, if you want a beard, wait til you get denser growth, or use topical minoxidil.
Thx for the advice

• +1
mass shooter pheno

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29651 and Deleted member 32486
His lips aren't so thick they look nonwhite, it's just the narrowness that accentuates the thickness.
I suppose, that in combination with the raisin-ish like texture. It looks like the fat is just flowing freely without anything holding it in place, and almost like there are lumps in some places.

• +1
I suppose, that in combination with the raisin-ish like texture. It looks like the fat is just flowing freely without anything holding it in place, and almost like there are lumps in some places.
They used to look better but unfortunately I had an incident with a razor that sliced them.

Didn't think that was possible, I've never been able to drop more than one comment on reddit before getting banned.
They were subtle insults.