Short is a desired trait?

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Zephir
In places like Timor Leste, Laos, and the Solomon Islands where the average man is only 5'2 and the average woman is only 4'11 does this mean that a smaller height is more desirable because usually the worse trait surrounding them is breeded out or would they rather take a taller significant other but think that It would be harder to feed someone with more height and since they're mostly all in poverty?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Gaygymmaxx
yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NZb6Air, piec and 1 other person
6"5 chad becomes emperor and eats what he wants with a harem of women while the subhumans starve

Cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YungTrappa, ZAATOP4, St. Fraudcel and 4 others
mark solution yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids, NZb6Air and Gaygymmaxx
Short men make good husband cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, TheBrownOne and BrutalMogger
In places like Timor Leste, Laos, and the Solomon Islands where the average man is only 5'2 and the average woman is only 4'11 does this mean that a smaller height is more desirable because usually the worse trait surrounding them is breeded out or would they rather take a taller significant other but think that It would be harder to feed someone with more height and since they're mostly all in poverty?
Height is not selected for in some tribes because they know it impairs hunting ability, so yes taller is not inherently better like the copers say but it's selected for in the jew goyslop first world so u have to adapt

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, BrutalMogger and ItsOverLawg
Amazing how;
Niggas think that being 6'5 would get them all the pussies in the world. Like first of all; you are NOT Jacob Elordi. With his insanse lower third and warrior skull I dont see how he's anything below a weak chadlite, compared to the MTN rating this forum gave him.
I've seen 6'4/6'5 guys at my school (yes there are people who're that tall in my country too) absolutely NOT slay at all. Reasons; bad frame for their height, Non NT, LTN face.
As long as you're above 5'9'', you can slay. 6'5 cant be ideal given how many men arent even 6'

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I've seen 6'4/6'5 guys at my school (yes there are people who're that tall in my country too) absolutely NOT slay at all.
brah if your 6'5 then youre actually guaranteed to slay regardless even if your an ltn
SOME women actually only do care about height for a quick lay at bars n shit. They don't really care about face that much if its a 1 nighter
As long as you're above 5'9'', you can slay.
yea this is true
But I've seen a big difference in how people are treated when they are standing next to each other and they get height mogged or even just given respect in general

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ItsOverLawg
brah if your 6'5 then youre actually guaranteed to slay regardless even if your an ltn
SOME women actually only do care about height for a quick lay at bars n shit. They don't really care about face that much if its a 1 nighter

yea this is true
But I've seen a big difference in how people are treated when they are standing next to each other and they get height mogged or even just given respect in general
wives arent found in bars lmfao

• +1
The thing is, the worse trait is not bred out because those are patriarchal societies where female dating agency is completely unheard of. It's also the other way around for height, they are not short as an adaptation to lower food intake, rather their malnourishment results in a shorter stature

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, aids, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Amazing how;
Niggas think that being 6'5 would get them all the pussies in the world. Like first of all; you are NOT Jacob Elordi. With his insanse lower third and warrior skull I dont see how he's anything below a weak chadlite, compared to the MTN rating this forum gave him.
I've seen 6'4/6'5 guys at my school (yes there are people who're that tall in my country too) absolutely NOT slay at all. Reasons; bad frame for their height, Non NT, LTN face.
As long as you're above 5'9'', you can slay. 6'5 cant be ideal given how many men arent even 6'
NO ONE READING THIS BRO IM SORRY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THIS CATACLYSMIC CATASTROPHIC PIECE OF INFORMATION BUT THE TRUTH SOMETIMES HURTS LIKE GETTING KICKED IN THE UPPER QUADRANT OF RECTUS FEMORIS. NO ONE IS READING THIS BRO.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
I was at the pharmacy yesterday and I saw what might have been the shortest guy in the entire neighborhood, he must have been like 5'0" tall, let me tell you, it is not an advantage. He was working in the pharmacy as a low wage employee and all his coworkers were much taller than him, female customers would completely dwarf him as they were passing by. When you're that short you're not even considered a man, that's just sad.

When you're tall, people look up to you. You might not become sexy until you get muscular, but people still look up to you, whether you're a Chad or an ogre, they still can admire the fact that you dwarf them.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silently_said, ItsOverLawg, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
NO ONE READING THIS BRO IM SORRY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THIS CATACLYSMIC CATASTROPHIC PIECE OF INFORMATION BUT THE TRUTH SOMETIMES HURTS LIKE GETTING KICKED IN THE UPPER QUADRANT OF RECTUS FEMORIS. NO ONE IS READING THIS BRO.
im 5'11 so doesnt matter
im tall where i live

• +1
Height is not selected for in some tribes because they know it impairs hunting ability, so yes taller is not inherently better like the copers say but it's selected for in the jew goyslop first world so u have to adapt
The tribe don't matter for op, if he ain't getting some there, he ain't getting jack shit in that remote ass tribe jfl

The tribe don't matter for op, if he ain't getting some there, he ain't getting jack shit in that remote ass tribe jfl
He's talking theory, he isn't talking about himself

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne