Short man are treated worse than niggers

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Would rather be called the most heinous racial slurs than to be called a manlet irl, heightism is worse than racism, at least racism is sometimes earned in some cases while heightism never is. Would genuinely rather get called a nigger irl than a manlet or short king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, LonelyLooksmaxxer, Vermilioncore and 2 others
I think balding men are treated worse than short men,

both are bad tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah

both are bad tho
Meeks and Jason Statham aren’t gonna get any slack for being bald lol, but even short chads like Zayn Malik and Tom Cruise get belittled for their height. Manletism is the worst genetic trait a man can have

• So Sad
Reactions: nword49

both are bad tho
Like take a guy with a hot as fuck dark triad face but NW3 balding, Im sorry but women just dont see you the same way

being short can pass off

• +1
OvER for me I'm 5'5

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, rand anon and murdah
Meeks and Jason Statham aren’t gonna get any slack for being bald lol, but even short chads like Zayn Malik and Tom Cruise get belittled for their height. Manletism is the worst genetic trait a man can have
dude meeks shaved all of his hair off that doesnt count, im talking about men who have hair and are NW3+ and havent shaved it off because it would not make them any favours

• +1
dude meeks shaved all of his hair off that doesnt count, im talking about men who have hair and are NW3+ and havent shaved it off because it would not make them any favours
Eh, still. Norwood reaper sucks but manletism is horrible, at least men can still respect a tall NW4 guy.

@rand anon @Gaygymmaxx

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
Water

• +1
would you rather be 6’6” and lite+ with an abnormally small (but functional) penis or a MTN nigger that is 5’6” but 9 inches

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and murdah
Eh, still. Norwood reaper sucks but manletism is horrible, at least men can still respect a tall NW4 guy.
yeah a 6'4 white dude with a good face but NW3-NW4 can still be loved

though i think NW4 is more extreme than you think, a lot of guys here dont understand hairlines they think maturing is like NW2.5 minimum or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, murdah and nword49
Idk tbh:feelsthink:

• So Sad
Being short sucks, I would rather be tall negro picking cotton in the 1800s than being a manlet in today’s world
i wouldnt wanna live life sub 6'2

• JFL
I'm short asf 5'5 but larp as 5'7 irl

• So Sad
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
Would rather be called the most heinous racial slurs than to be called a manlet irl, heightism is worse than racism, at least racism is sometimes earned in some cases while heightism never is. Would genuinely rather get called a nigger irl than a manlet or short king
You don't look scary and don't have a good face

I only get compliments at 5"6, from hot white women. Usually my eyes.

Over, unfortunately it seems to me you are both short, and ugly. My condolences.

@PseudoMaxxer do you concur? We are both htn in the face and 5"6

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You don't look scary and don't have a good face

I only get compliments at 5"6, from hot white women. Usually my eyes.

Over, unfortunately it seems to me you are both short, and ugly. My condolences.

@PseudoMaxxer do you concur? We are both htn in the face and 5"6
Wall of cope bro, men under 5’9 get nothing nowadays.

Wall of cope bro, men under 5’9 get nothing nowadays.
Agreed.

We are referring to manlets being insulted. I told you i get complimented with an adequate face

Didn't say I have smv.

Agreed.

We are referring to manlets being insulted. I told you i get complimented with an adequate face

Didn't say I have smv.
I never said I don’t get complimented did I though? Height will always failo you even if you look like a Greek Sculpture, even gigachads like Tom Cruise get teased for being short.

• +1
I never said I don’t get complimented did I though? Height will always failo you even if you look like a Greek Sculpture, even gigachads like Tom Cruise get teased for being short.
Yeah mainstream celebrities with thousands of comments written about them daily, and existing in Hollywood may have something to do with that but yeah for sure bro

What does that have to do with me or you or standardized generalizations about short people

Are you retarded?

"B...b...but Tom cruise gets teased!"

So? Normal good looking manlets never get insulted without a reason in real life. Ugly ones do.

As I said before, not sure why a celebrity is your example

• Hmm...
Yeah mainstream celebrities with thousands of comments written about them daily, and existing in Hollywood may have something to do with that but yeah for sure bro

What does that have to do with me or you or standardized generalizations about short people

Are you retarded?

"B...b...but Tom cruise gets teased!"

So? Normal good looking manlets never get insulted without a reason in real life. Ugly ones do.

As I said before, not sure why a celebrity is your example
A celebrity being teased for his height is even worse lmao, he has every other positive attribute in life yet can’t overcome the failo of being a dwarf. I know you have to cope due to being 5’6 but its the objective truth

Like take a guy with a hot as fuck dark triad face but NW3 balding, Im sorry but women just dont see you the same way

being short can pass off
meeks :lul:

• +1
A celebrity being teased for his height is even worse lmao, he has every other positive attribute in life yet can’t overcome the failo of being a dwarf. I know you have to cope due to being 5’6 but its the objective truth
thousands of times more public exposure would decrease the likelihood of being criticized, is that what you're saying?

It sounds like that's directly what you're saying?

We gotta be talking double, maybe single digits on the IQ level here. Shocking, have you ever got it tested by chance?

• WTF
thousands of times more public exposure would decrease the likelihood of being criticized, is that what you're saying?

It sounds like that's directly what you're saying?

We gotta be talking double, maybe single digits on the IQ level here. Shocking, have you ever got it tested by chance?
Ad hominem rebuttal :pepefrown:. Likelihood of criticism? Manlets can discriminated heavily in online dating, don’t tell me you’re gonna argue with stats and studies. It’s legitimately hell for men under 5’9 in the west

Ive never been insulted about my height to my face, only guys do that to each other foids wont go out of your way to say it like social media

True.

I’d rather be called worthless spic border hopping beaner wetback than to be called little guy or short king or manlet.

• JFL
True.

I’d rather be called worthless spic border hopping beaner wetback than to be called little guy or short king or manlet.
Well, being a spic and short is synonymous

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Well, being a spic and short is synonymous
Well that’s kinda good because in spic culture, latinas don’t judge a Latino based on height. Plenty of literally 5’3 latinos with Latina gfs. Tbh I’ve hardly ever seen Latino incels despite them being short asl.

Weird innit

• +1
Treatment also varies depending on the face a person has

Brutal that Im 6'3 and femlet brazilian foids dont care about height as much as gringas

Im gonna cross Mexico border run away from Texas rangers and slay prime miami gringa pussy

• +1
Tales from Mumbai asylum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and murdah
Ad hominem rebuttal :pepefrown:. Likelihood of criticism? Manlets can discriminated heavily in online dating,
I already made it clear I agree with that, and then distinguished smv from rhe topic at hand, manlets being insulted publically

Which is also what your post is about

You just returned it to smv to avoid addressing your miniscule IQ and logical prowess.

This was my question. You didn't answer it

"thousands of times more public exposure would decrease the likelihood of being criticized?"

• Hmm...
Th
I already made it clear I agree with that, and then distinguished smv from rhe topic at hand, manlets being insulted publically

Which is also what your post is about

You just returned it to smv to avoid addressing your miniscule IQ and logical prowess.

This was my question. You didn't answer it

"thousands of times more public exposure would decrease the likelihood of being criticized?"
They get criticized all the time online, theres an implicit bias on short men. Even in person, they get insulted from both genders.

They get criticized all the time online, theres an implicit bias on short men. Even in person, they get insulted from both genders.
im very short, but with a good face im never insulted

This was the first thing I said, this is how much it takes to make you remember your own topic. Yeesh.

• JFL
I am 5'9.5 OP

Am I a manlet?

• +1
receding hairlines while being bald are not as extreme as having mid-length hair

try imagine meeks with hair he would have a noticeable M-shaped hairline that would be a pretty substantial halo