Short man have no chance

6”3mogger

Iron
Seeing a normal human 6’5 next to a genetic 5’10 failure is so fucking brutal.

You manlets have no chance.
Even if you manage to get a girlfriend she will leave you at the first sight of someone taller standing next to you.
She will literally drool over taller guy and get wet.

If I weren’t 6’3 I don’t think I could take it anymore.

I am deeply sorry for you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Defeatist, vnom, ElTruecel and 6 others
5'3<5'6<5'10<6'3<6'6<6'10<7'6<8'10

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and noonespecial
Hahahahaha any 5'10 htn mogs any 6'5 ltn any day of the week

Good bait tho, I fell for it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: axttt_, borntosuffer, FUE Mogger and 2 others

Even if you manage to get a girlfriend she will leave you at the first sight of someone taller standing next to you.

I'm 5'9.5 and ur right...being sub 180 is a genetic fail

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, borntosuffer, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Hahahahaha any 5'10 htn mogs any 6'5 ltn any day of the week

Good bait tho, I fell for it
manlet cope :forcedsmile:...you really think icing ur forehead is gonna compete with a gang of 190's when the girls arrive...bruv, being tall excuses like 70% of ur failos, I go to a new colledge and guys there are tall as hell 190...I'm 176 with decent face can't even keep up..Face is useless if girls want height more..it's worst when 190 is htn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, looksmaxxing223 and Just a Mogger
manlet cope :forcedsmile:...you really think icing ur forehead is gonna compete with a gang of 190's when the girls arrive...bruv, being tall excuses like 70% of ur failos, I go to a new colledge and guys there are tall as hell 190...I'm 176 with decent face can't even keep up..Face is useless if girls want height more..it's worst when 190 is htn
6’3 isn’t tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, borntosuffer, Suns9999 and 4 others
I hate these threads

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
6’3 isn’t tall
u've never seen someone who's 190 in person if u think it's not tall...keep watching 6'6 austin wayne online, rot at home, don't go out and keep the copes up...190 is huge in person

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and noonespecial
u've never seen someone who's 190 in person if u think it's not tall...keep watching 6'6 austin wayne online, rot at home, don't go out and keep the copes up...190 is huge in person
6’5+ is tall

I work with 3 guys that height and my ceo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saint Casanova, borntosuffer, Just a Mogger and 1 other person

Lmao I’m 6’5 I’m that normal human. U have inferior genetics to me failure

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Hahaha your decent face is probably ltn tier

Imagine thinking Height matters beyond 5'11

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, cannotbeasked, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
I don't care, it's all about fucking. LTR is a lie.

Plus my dad is literally 6’3 and no one has ever said he’s tall

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger

This is simply incorrect.

Btw 5’10 isn’t manlet. You won’t look short with normal proportions.

You don’t live in the real world if you think a 6’5 guy will just steal someone’s girl just because they’re taller.

You’re coping with height.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
alr that's a white lie lol u get called tall at 6'3 even in some of the tallest countries on earth

Hahaha your decent face is probably ltn tier

Imagine thinking Height matters beyond 5'11
keep the cope's up, seriously. Keep coping...only way for u manlets to keep going is thes copes...I swallowed height pill...jfl, u jus don't stop
"nO bRo fACe tAKEs HEight"-:feelsuhh:

• +1
alr that's a white lie lol u get called tall at 6'3 even in some of the tallest countries on earth
Yes because I would lie to random men on the internet without the motive of making money…

No height for your face 😊 (y) @FacialStructure404

• Ugh..
The ragebaits insane, heightcels cope harder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shitskinism, borntosuffer, Suns9999 and 1 other person
i need to stop reading threads like these, it's bad for my mental health

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6”3mogger, Suns9999 and Just a Mogger
Height is everything. Just be tall keep ur hair and starve to have a good looking face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Suns9999 and watah
5'9.5 is ideal you klinefelter motherfucker

F6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7fv2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, CookieGuy, borntosuffer and 4 others

Ur 6’3 lil bro

Humble urself im 6’10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Just a Mogger and looksmaxxing223
Anything above 6'4 is a looksmin

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and 6”3mogger
Peak male height is 5'10-6'3

• JFL
Reactions: 6”3mogger, Suns9999 and God-himself
Thats only relevant for you who would make a whore his girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and Suns9999
Anything above 6'4 is a looksmin
jus...just stfu....ur driving insane....STOP COPING THERE"S NO SUCH...Being above 6'4 isn't a min...stop coping bruh, just stop. Got out for once, ur deluding into thinking life will be good for you cus you YOU THINK you mog ith face. Tall people have upper hand here, this gen is tall, u think girls are 5'3 nowadays.:forcedsmile: WAKE TF UP...avg is 170-175cm for females unless ur from 3 world shit wheel.Same as guys, avg is 5'11-6'1...avg, guys who are taller than this are seen as superior...Best heights are from 6'2-6'6....STOP COPING

Probably another larp...and even if they don't say ur dad's tall...doesn't mean his not tall? Also HOW TF WOULD U KNOW WHO says what and not to ur dad on a daily basis...ur not with him 24/7 at work, toilet, mall...bruh shutup

If you struggle getting girls beyond 5'11 barefoot it means you're ugly, simple as

Or seriously non-neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Which country? And yeah height is everything but I am sure if your face is good enough some toilet will find you mesmerizing and won't able to get you off her head.

Which country? And yeah height is everything but I am sure if your face is good enough some toilet will find you mesmerizing and won't able to get you off her head.
your right...finally a user who can talk without coping, yes. Face does play a huge role, in this. Ofc an attractive guy who's avg will get more attention than the ugly tall one. But That doesn't excuse every tall guy as ugly, thats what I'm trying to say. It's cope to think once ur face is fine, ur done...cus they're many attractive tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Hypersonic
your right...finally a user who can talk without coping, yes. Face does play a huge role, in this. Ofc an attractive guy who's avg will get more attention than the ugly tall one. But That doesn't excuse every tall guy as ugly, thats what I'm trying to say. It's cope to think once ur face is fine, ur done...cus they're many attractive tall guys
Tall looking guys are rare, if they get stacys it's most likely due to money + tall not simply because they are tall.

But face is what a woman sees about you, if your ugly facially, she won't be able to build feelings for you.

Short guys with good face and body can get more women as well long term because height is a collective trait there are tall guys everywhere, but facially Chad's are rare, and face is an individualist trait, women can't forget your face and will be thinking about you all the time

Tall looking guys are rare, if they get stacys it's most likely due to money + tall not simply because they are tall.

But face is what a woman sees about you, if your ugly facially, she won't be able to build feelings for you.

Short guys with good face and body can get more women as well long term because height is a collective trait there are tall guys everywhere, but facially Chad's are rare, and face is an individualist trait, women can't forget your face and will be thinking about you all the time
nah...tall htns are common...maybe tall chads yes

If ur short with a good face she will see u as a little bitch and feel pity for u. If ur tall with a normie face she will see u as a masculine god

• JFL
Reactions: Hypersonic
If ur short with a good face she will see u as a little bitch and feel pity for u. If ur tall with a normie face she will see u as a masculine god
no...

Not really if your face is infact good and chaddy , what I said is some women will always prefer height over everything, but many will go for face because face she can build feelings for height not so much it's simply human psychology

Thats only relevant for you who would make a whore his girlfriend
Its not a whore, its basic biology and YOU CANT BLAME WOMEN they just want the best for their offspring

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
All women will choose the taller guy

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and Just a Mogger
why are you on these forums

ITT a bunch of manlet trolls

why are you on these forums
I found looksmazing only because I had acne before and had some insecurities but now my acne is cured and I’m ultra chad and I just really enjoy trolling and mogging you in free time

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Its not a whore, its basic biology and YOU CANT BLAME WOMEN they just want the best for their offspring
so u will get cucked eventually too since ur not the tallest man on the planet?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999