short men can get girls, but

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
just understand, you'll have to settle. Depending on how gl you are facially, the better options you'll have, but you'll have to settle nevertheless.

there's a slight chance of you ever getting your looksmatch, but it will be hard and she won't have deep desire for you. Most likely you'll have a cuck relationship where she thinks you're ''ok'', but she won't ever be head over heels for you.

If you're normie or god forbid ugly, you'll have to compensate hard. Simp her, buy gifts, even eat pussy. Only tall men can get chad treatment from their (face) looksmatch.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, skkrrrtcantdo, copernico and 7 others
nah no woman wants a short guy unless theyre like 6'+

nah no woman wants a short guy unless theyre like 6'+
I'm keeping it real it's not impossible but is it worth it? Can you live a simp life knowing there are men out there getting chad treatment from hot girls? I can't.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bomber517, counterintuitive and 2 others
I'm keeping it real it's not impossible but is it worth it? Can you live a simp life knowing there are men out there getting chad treatment from hot girls? I can't.
heightpill exists everywhere, even in my college. Never seen a guy below 6' with a girl and there's atleast 4000 people there too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Tenshi and watah
what do you consider realistically short tho

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Art of Pattinson
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Art of Pattinson, boxface34 and 5 others
anything under 5'10 in the west and i'm being generous

5'9 isn't average height lets be fr
cope 5'9 is average height and seems shorter then it is due to niggas larping. I was gonna say anything under 5'8 is truly short because 5'10 is avg in most countries and below 5'8 u stand out as obviously short amongst the many men in ur country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, bloomercel, zabivnoooy and 6 others
anything under 5'10 in the west and i'm being generous

5'9 isn't average height lets be fr
Retarded take
This is the difference between 5'9 and 6 ft

Negligible IRL btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, skkrrrtcantdo, boxface34 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Nirvana, Roquefort and 2 others
its dfiferent in motion, comparing stock images doesn't help dumb nigga
It's not different in motion, if anything it's much better for the 5'9 fella in motion JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and looksmaxxing223
cope 5'9 is average height and seems shorter then it is due to niggas larping. I was gonna say anything under 5'8 is truly short because 5'10 is avg in most countries and below 5'8 u stand out as obviously short amongst the many men in ur country
yea maybe like 20 years ago. A 5'4 woman and a 5'9 man can easily have a kid who's 5'11 now. Nutrition has improved greatly making kids taller

what do you consider realistically short tho
bro tbh I think most guys below 5'7 are not even playing this game, women won't even consider dating them.

not that it doesn't happen but its like I said, the shorter (and uglier) the more you'll have to compromise

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bomber517, watah and 1 other person
i dont blame him for having that take everyone larps 1-2 inches now so if ur really 5'9 barefoot ur basically 5'10-5'11 in peoples eyes
It's also because people like him are too retarded to realise that you look taller to others.
I'm 5'10 barefoot and I feel dwarved by people 6'1-6'2 but then I look at a reflection or a picture and the mog is non-existent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Art of Pattinson, watah and 2 others
It's also because people like him are too retarded to realise that you look taller to others.
I'm 5'10 barefoot and I feel dwarved by people 6'1-6'2 but then I look at a reflection or a picture and the mog is non-existent.
that's cope, 5'7 me will never feel tall :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Tenshi
bro tbh I think most guys below 5'7 are not even playing this game, women won't even consider dating them.

not that it doesn't happen but its like I said, the shorter (and uglier) the more you'll have to compromise
below 5'7 is just brutal. no debating that

yea maybe like 20 years ago. A 5'4 woman and a 5'9 man can easily have a kid who's 5'11 now. Nutrition has improved greatly making kids taller
nigga check the stats most countries average is still 5'9-5'10 with exception of tall euro countries. At least be realistic

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
i dont blame him for having that take everyone larps 1-2 inches now so if ur really 5'9 barefoot ur basically 5'10-5'11 in peoples eyes
yeah plus shoes add at least one inch and many men these days are aware of the heightpill and are wearing lifts

that's why i'll probably go the elevator shoe route eventually cuz just lifts are not making it for me anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and tombradylover
@WhoTookVendetta fisted you so deep with his height pill spam:lul:

• +1
Reactions: watah and WhoTookVendetta
below 5'7 is just brutal. no debating that

nigga check the stats most countries average is still 5'9-5'10 with exception of tall euro countries. At least be realistic
i am being realistic, i'm not @WhoTookVendetta making retarded claims and anti-manlet hate, everywhere i go i see guys who are 5'11 everywhere. 5'11 isn't tall, it's literally average, even ethnics. wonder what happened to me growing up making me the same height as a crackhead with fucked up posture :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and raleqtambrobret
5'7 is short, most white women will be your height or taller
I'm talking about 5'9+
surprisngly i mog 90% of white women here height-wise. women (including all races) are usually 5'4 or 5'3, very rarely will they be above 5'6

• Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
i am being realistic, i'm not @WhoTookVendetta making retarded claims and anti-manlet hate, everywhere i go i see guys who are 5'11 everywhere. 5'11 isn't tall, it's literally average, even ethnics. wonder what happened to me growing up making me the same height as a crackhead with fucked up posture :lul:
makes sense because 5'11 is 5'9 when accounting for height inflation. So everywhere u go u see people with average height who larp 2 inches because its normalzied now. This is of course not accounting for if u live in a tall euro country, where the averages are actually 5'11 unlarped. Then i get where ur coming from more

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
just understand, you'll have to settle. Depending on how gl you are facially, the better options you'll have, but you'll have to settle nevertheless.

there's a slight chance of you ever getting your looksmatch, but it will be hard and she won't have deep desire for you. Most likely you'll have a cuck relationship where she thinks you're ''ok'', but she won't ever be head over heels for you.

If you're normie or god forbid ugly, you'll have to compensate hard. Simp her, buy gifts, even eat pussy. Only tall men can get chad treatment from their (face) looksmatch.
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Pretty sure the whole argument here is that 5'9-5'11 is average height JFL what's your point

@londonbhai over for both of us

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You can get girls and even attractive girls
but I'm not sure if a girl can really be primally attracted to you during sex or turned on and horny as fuck if you're some manlet

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
why would i lie about being heightmogged by women :lul:
On a serious note, you must live in the slums of Manchester if that were to be true.
Go to any higher end area & most white women will be your height... sometimes even height mog you....

• +1
Reactions: watah and looksmaxxing223
Because you're not an honest jeffrey!
to be honest, i'm somewhat a strong 5'7, so i'm probably 5'8 walking around but even then, because of spine decompression, i lose alot of height so i'm like 5'6 evening height :lul:, i get height mogged by 90% of males but women surprisngly don't

• So Sad
On a serious note, you must live in the slums of Manchester if that were to be true.
Go to any higher end area & most white women will be your height... sometimes even height mog you....
i do live in manchester and in city centre, still most women are shorter than me/ noticeably shorter than me. Maybe it's true, maybe not

• JFL
to be honest, i'm somewhat a strong 5'7, so i'm probably 5'8 walking around but even then, because of spine decompression, i lose alot of height so i'm like 5'6 evening height :lul:, i get height mogged by 90% of males but women surprisngly don't
Just area differences then, I guess.
I'm 5'11.5 in shoes & quite a few girls can see me eye to eye..... it's brutal..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and looksmaxxing223
Just area differences then, I guess.
I'm 5'11.5 in shoes & quite a few girls can see me eye to eye..... it's brutal..
Not as brutal as being 5'6 evening height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Art of Pattinson, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
most incel height has to be 5'6, below that you aren't even seen as human ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, watah, Copeful and 1 other person

So subhuman girl or nothing...

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Tenshi
Height is might

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, looksmaxxing223 and rand anon
5'9-5'10 you wont be looked at as short and it won't be a halo where you stand out height wise from the crowd.

So realistically this height won't do any harm it just won't halo you at all.

• +1
5'9-5'10 you wont be looked at as short and it won't be a halo where you stand out height wise from the crowd.

5'10 is like bare minimum for a girl to consider you imo

it's not tall but it's not short. 5'11 is the cutoff, you're taller than like 90% of women in the west. 5'9 and below it gets exponentially harder.

• +1

Here is big difference between 5'9 and 5'10 man