Short men have it brutal.

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Sphinx
The shorter you are, the more brutal your experiences are. I am not an manlet myself but my friend is an 5’8 manlet and I see his brutal experiences everyday. People make fun of him everyday. You may say 5’8 is not a manlet, but in my country it is, because I live in the balkans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34 and WhoTookVendetta
water

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, NZb6Air and WhoTookVendetta
The shorter you are, the more brutal your experiences are. I am not an manlet myself but my friend is an 5’8 manlet and I see his brutal experiences everyday. People make fun of him everyday. You may say 5’8 is not a manlet, but in my country it is, because I live in the balkans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and aryan mogger
yes bro we know 5'8 is brutal in the balkans. I know someone from balkans and he's legit 6'6 barefoot, he tells me most people back home are his height or slightly shorter

yes bro we know 5'8 is brutal in the balkans. I know someone from balkans and he's legit 6'6 barefoot, he tells me most people back home are his height or slightly shorter
The annoying thing is most people still wear lifts despite being 6’4 because that simply isn’t enough here.

The annoying thing is most people still wear lifts despite being 6’4 because that simply isn’t enough here.
geomaxx to literally any other country. 5'7.5 at 16 and it's not too bad for me tbh, had a few IOIs here and there but i'd 100% be mogger if i was 6'2