IMG_1218.PNG
    94.6 KB · Views: 65
  • WIN_20191118_21_42_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191118_21_42_38_Pro.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 69
high soy concentration

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
ive been looking into some plastic surgeries. thinking for sure a neck liposuction and fillers. If i like those then I will get a custom chin and jaw implant by Eppely maybe. plus looking into otoplasty. Ive also looked into some eye surgery but i dont think it would help very much nor would be worth the cost. ive looked at buccal fat removal and cheek implants but i dont know if they would help.

First think you need to do is hop on MT2.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
let it grow longer and cover your face

I may be confusing yu with someone else but I've seen pics of u with better hairstyle i think. Youre 19 right?

I may be confusing yu with someone else but I've seen pics of u with better hairstyle i think. Youre 19 right?
yeah im 19. heres some other pics

Attachments

• IMG_8227.PNG
    IMG_8227.PNG
    93.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1229.PNG
    IMG_1229.PNG
    118.9 KB · Views: 43
  • WIN_20191102_19_37_44_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191102_19_37_44_Pro.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
ive been looking into some plastic surgeries. thinking for sure a neck liposuction and fillers. If i like those then I will get a custom chin and jaw implant by Eppely maybe. plus looking into otoplasty. Ive also looked into some eye surgery but i dont think it would help very much nor would be worth the cost. ive looked at buccal fat removal and cheek implants but i dont know if they would help.
I can do a morph of those if you want

I can do a morph of those if you want
that would be sick man would really appreciate it.
Also my hair color is naturally less ginger. a fucked it up trying to dye it light brown

Also my hair color is naturally less ginger. a fucked it up trying to dye it light brown
Embrace ur natural hair color, it mogs. Also stay away of any weird tan you might be getting done, embrace your natural skin color, it mogs too.

Respect the tread, I think it looks good longer but I don't necessarily like your haircuts tbh

Heres the morph of just the procedures you mentioned
0A93D6DE 3EA5 49D7 9826 C0E873F098F0

you need to dye it black asap. also short hair dosent suit you

damn thats a nice morph dude. solid photo editing skills.
think its worth the surgeries?
Thanks man, i cant say its up to you. I think it looks better and i would do it if i had the money

Doesn’t make a difference. Normie face sucks.