Short ramus and receding chin

zhiko

zhiko

Iron
I’m 17 and I have a pretty short ramus and receding chin, is there a way it could be fixed?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Yeah, surgically. Unless you post yourself, nobody can give you the best advice for your case, but i'm sure they'll try.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
If your chin has minor recession it's not really as big of a deal as org autists make it out to be, as long as it's not MBJ tier

And ramus is a complete meme don't bother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, PointOfNoReturn and Allornothing
It's only the most important part of the mandible but yeah whatever.
If it's 'the most important part of the mandible' then how can drago have a near perfect lower third with a short ramus ?
Rate hernan drago harmony 93 6 v0 c36b7ipm1y8b1 1

Forward growth and jawline visibility/hyoid tightness are so much more important

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Aero
If it's 'the most important part of the mandible' then how can drago have a near perfect lower third with a short ramus ?
View attachment 2959538
Forward growth and jawline visibility/hyoid tightness are so much more important
His ramus has average length but it's almost perfectly vertical which is a masculine trait and is responsible for most of ramus depth in general. The reason his ramus actually looks short is because he has attached earlobes.

If his ramus was too short he would be downgrown and have a high gonial angle.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and russiancelreturns
Yeah, surgically. Unless you post yourself, nobody can give you the best advice for your case, but i'm sure they'll try.

Attachments

• 55468800-1A4F-451A-AF7D-44C4A205ADA8.jpeg
    55468800-1A4F-451A-AF7D-44C4A205ADA8.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
If his ramus was too short he would be downgrown and have a high gonial angle.
Is this the case here for Vito basso ?
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
Oewe4kua1vq71

Even tho his hair covers it abit, he seems downgrown with a reccessed chin, but he is still top tier psl and a longer ramus isn't really gonna ascend him ngl

Is this the case here for Vito basso ?
View attachment 2959546View attachment 2959555
Even tho his hair covers it abit, he seems downgrown with a reccessed chin, but he is still top tier psl and a longer ramus isn't really gonna ascend him ngl
He's slightly downgrown but it doesn't really matter since his jaw width and everything else is top-tier. Also his ramus has decent length it's just largely sloped inwards. Mostly just gives him feminine balance. Overall it's not that bad.

Chin projection however is a meme for the most part. Especially when it's mostly recessed due to a concave philtrum like Vito.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and LowTierVitoBss
He's slightly downgrown but it doesn't really matter since his jaw width and everything else is top-tier. Also his ramus has decent length it's just largely sloped inwards. Mostly just gives him feminine balance. Overall it's not that bad.

Chin projection however is a meme for the most part. Especially when it's mostly recessed due to a convex philtrum like Vito.
huh interesting, mirin high iq observations bhai :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
If your chin has minor recession it's not really as big of a deal as org autists make it out to be, as long as it's not MBJ tier

And ramus is a complete meme don't bother
Hmm I wonder why “minor chin recession” isn’t really as big of a deal 🤔