Short ramus = automatically shit jaw

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
Title tbh. If you have that you'll always have that shitty banana jaw with no definition

Brutal pill to swallow

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, datboijj, killuarush and 14 others
Is it such a failo?

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, descension, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
sean opry and jordan barrett both have short ramuses goofy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Tomcruise apr8

Not always because this 5'6 guy has a short ramus cause of his ears and stills have a perfect jaw
TQIWT3WSSOOZLHRIM67UI66ICQ

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: descension, zurzolo and lowiqNormie
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, TUSSELEIF, KhatcodaiA3 and 8 others
Ideal is having high set ears and long ramus so you have angular jaw while also having V taper jaw shape.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
maybe not auto shit but definitely won’t be chad. Also, implants can easily add width to your jaw but it’s much harder to add depth/height without it causing implant reveal. Things to keep in mind if you plan on jawmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, lowiqNormie and descension
As long ur mandible and chin arent recessed ig its fine

He has long ramus almost 90 degree jfl
What? Long ramus 90 degree? What the heck are you talkin about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and zurzolo
He has long ramus almost 90 degree jfl
@lowiqNormie 'he has long ramus almost 90 degree' nigga now i can see why you have that name, how the hell do you measure a ramus in degrees? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
@lowiqNormie 'he has long ramus almost 90 degree' nigga now i can see why you have that name, how the hell do you measure a ramus in degrees? :lul:
Bro u're here for 1 year and an half and you dont know about gonial angle gigaover for ur iq

• +1
Reactions: descension
Bro u're here for 1 year and an half and you dont know about gonial angle gigaover for ur iq
You didn't mention gonial angle ,you said ' his ramus is almost 90 deegre' lol you have a peanut brain

Easily understandable except by you ofc
Thread is about the ramus lenght , about the raw measurement and ratio , and you say ramus i 90 deegre like if it was a lenght measurement unit, low iq nigga

Last edited:
Thread is about the ramus lenght , about the raw measurement and ratio , and you say ramus i 90 deegre like if it was a measurement unit, low iq nigga
Ramus lenght is correlated with high/low degree gonial angle fucktard i'll close it here not in the mood for .org argue have a shit day

Title tbh. If you have that you'll always have that shitty banana jaw with no definition

Brutal pill to swallow
No ramus for your face

• +1
Reactions: descension