short ramus is death sentence but....

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
you should be glad you have A ramus. Be glad you didn't end up like birdcel. Long ramus (like Lundgren) mogs brutally but it's not over if you have a short or slanted ramus. In fact, I was wondering if anyone here has had actual success with chewing normal food or chewing normal gum to lengthen or straighten their ramus. I know it works because the side I've chewed on since a child is longer than the one I only chewed on 20% of the time.

Thoughts nigs?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14166, AscendingHero and 3 others
Zach but in HD : OneyPlays

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChristianChad and 4 others
you should be glad you have A ramus. Be glad you didn't end up like birdcel. Long ramus (like Lundgren) mogs brutally but it's not over if you have a short or slanted ramus. In fact, I was wondering if anyone here has had actual success with chewing normal food or chewing normal gum to lengthen or straighten their ramus. I know it works because the side I've chewed on since a child is longer than the one I only chewed on 20% of the time.

Thoughts nigs?
I have the highest ramus on this forum (After nigga shoe) and still manage to somehow look human

20200726_070435-jpg.547748
20201019 203523 01
20201017 162649

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others

Thoughts nigs?
Leo has a disgusting ramus its long but its very slanted

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Linoob, Looks234, AscendingHero and 3 others
can't tell, i have tall ramus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, St. Wristcel and Chintuck22
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, AscendingHero, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
Short ramus is not a death sentence. The vast majority of attractive guys don’t have the masculine jaw idolized on this forum. Some research shows girls actually prefer guys average jaws (shorter ramuses, higher gonial angles, lower bigonial width, no gonial eversion).

To illustrate my point:

F75E1D6F B941 426D BE84 2D6BBE3C9C5F
8A3132C0 31FD 4455 8692 9F371C75083B
10D88584 8FDC 4C7D 8483 34B7CF57FC2C

21F28ED9 5311 4142 AE38 D5AACAFAA99E

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Norwooder and 2 others

Thoughts nigs?
i dont have a ramus

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
mogs me to salludon hell and gandy heaven
i dont have a ramus
brootal but it cant be bad as birdcel right?
Short ramus is not a death sentence. The vast majority of attractive guys don’t have the masculine jaw idolized on this forum. Some research shows girls actually prefer guys average jaws (shorter ramuses, higher gonial angles, lower bigonial width, no gonial eversion).

To illustrate my point:

View attachment 822157View attachment 822158View attachment 822159
View attachment 822161
ive been seeing the same tbh
prettyboys always have this feature
a ramus > no ramus
a ramus roughly equivalent to long ramus
both features have absolute slayers (liek listed above)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted
Good or not

Attachments

• 7782353D-E282-4EA8-9567-8B8D35A624D1.jpeg
    7782353D-E282-4EA8-9567-8B8D35A624D1.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 325
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, CristianT, Looks234 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Looks234, Biiyo03 and 7 others
mogs me to salludon hell and gandy heaven

brootal but it cant be bad as birdcel right?

ive been seeing the same tbh
prettyboys always have this feature
a ramus > no ramus
a ramus roughly equivalent to long ramus
both features have absolute slayers (liek listed above)
fortunately not
honestly idk i if i have a ramus unless im too fat

• Love it
my momma has a shit ramus and my dad has a great ramus fortunately i have a pretty decent one. Still you can survive and do well with a short ramus, i,e barrett

• Love it
Short ramus doesn't really matter as long as you don't have a overbite/underbite. A long ramus is masculine, but if you already have other masculine features ie eye area, you don't need a hyper masculine jaw. An attractive man usually has a balance of feminine and masculine features. Take a look at tik tok eboys like noah beck, he's has virtually no ramus.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, St. Wristcel and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, dadfa and St. Wristcel
iTS OVER.

Attachments

• ITSOVERRR.png
    ITSOVERRR.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 205
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and St. Wristcel
bhprhabhdjq775mfdsgm
vjoaur4b5r8ll58akzzu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Is there an average length for the ramus? Mine is 5,5 cm

• +1
Is there an average length for the ramus? Mine is 5,5 cm
mine is like 7.5 cm, there isn't anything, it's about the proportion with your skull.

• +1
Reactions: uranio and St. Wristcel
For People Who até download grown, you cant see the ramous lenght in pictures

Thoughts nigs?
Short ramus tall chin looks better because the less parallel mandibular plane is to occlusal the longer and more tapered your jaw appears. Tall ramus is a ricecel trait