Short shoe lifts review

Dendoni

Dendoni

Face that even ghosts fear.
Hey guys, i bought 2 pairs of shoes lifts

First is the one that everyone posts:
Invisible Height Increase Insole For Feet 3 5 7 9cm Height Lift Adjustable Cut Shoe Heel

It is quite uncomfortable at first, but after an hour of usage your feet start to hurt, if you put more of them there, then even more... I think that the fact they are almost flat makes it uncomfortable for your feet to rest on

When i take inside shoes (AF1), 2 lifts, my foot is barely in the shoe, but it holds still

Second one:
Dc47d3fa 3bff 11ee a399 0a580a69767f

825579fb2f9a0c8c7784ac413e76ddf5

Basically the same these two, far better, tried 2.5-3.5 cm ones, they are not visible and based on curvature of lifts your feet better fit inside and it hurts far less, after some time you will get used to it, i feel mild discomfort after few hours of usage, but it will usually go away

1 problem is that when it "clicks" to your shoe, you will feel like walking on foam and they probably compress a bit more then the first ones

I tried 3.5 cm inside shoe and it holds nicely

For the knowledge, i have nike airforce 1

EDIT: i'd be glad if you shared any shoe lifts or shoe advice you got as well, any height frauding method you got, stop gatekeeping it and give it 🤣

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and TechnoBoss
nice

whats ur height?

How much inches you need cause I have good 1 inch lifts link

Short king?

How much inches you need cause I have good 1 inch lifts link
I usually use 1 inch lifts, of course decompressed to maybe 0.6-0.7 inch

When i go out in the dark, it is 1.5-2 inch, with decompression of course

6'1 or so without shoes, but i can't let zoomer high schoolers mog me at least in height...
3 inch lifts at least or else death

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni and mlbmogger252
I have the Grey one, and yes, you would not want to walk too much in that.
I can comfortably walk with 2 sections which give me 2.7 cm - 3cm depending whether I am pushing unto them or my feet is relaxing above them.

A thread about important techniques to be aware of when wearing shoe lifts:

Thread 'How to avoid getting caught wearing shoe lifts' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-avoid-getting-caught-wearing-shoe-lifts.1111930/