Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
42AA5B39 D52A 461C AB52 8643DA991D3B

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227, Dogs and 10 others
Ramirez has been regicided. All hail the new PSL king.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227, CopeIsReal and 5 others
nct, subhuman jawline, rounded chin, hatcel

absolute disgusting subhuman shitskin abomination

its over for @Short Ugly and Brown

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1680, LordNorwood and 1 other person
nct, subhuman jawline, rounded chin, hatcel

absolute disgusting subhuman shitskin abomination

its over for @Short Ugly and Brown
Heresy boyo
Bend down on your knees to your God

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
high T slayer

Heresy boyo
Bend down on your knees to your God
my god is no subhuman

my god is the one and only David Gandy. get this abomination out of my face.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
That's me taking a photo with my head tilted down

Anyone who saw me know I have neutral to pct in reality from a neutral angle and I don't have bug eyes either wtf are you talking about

IMG 2485

I am a bonecel though and I'm ugly that's why I'm on here and not dating my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
That's me taking a photo with my head tilted down

Anyone who saw me know I have neutral to pct in reality from a neutral angle and I don't have bug eyes either wtf are you talking about

View attachment 197273
I am a bonecel though and I'm ugly that's why I'm on here and not dating my oneitis
I'm not trying to be a dick or something but are you using an eyeliner?

I'm not trying to be a dick or something but are you using an eyeliner?
no I'm not

I had my psychologist and one of my teachers ask me that too tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
no I'm not

I had my psychologist and one of my teachers ask me that too tho
It's the Persian eyes smdh no other race understands this
my mom is white and apparently when I was a baby she couldn't stop raving about how long and thick my eyelashes were
one dude on campus I pegged as being Persian from his eyes alone, later I found out he was president of the Iranian culture club or some shit JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
It's the Persian eyes smdh no other race understands this
my mom is white and apparently when I was a baby she couldn't stop raving about how long and thick my eyelashes were
one dude on campus I pegged as being Persian from his eyes alone, later I found out he was president of the Iranian culture club or some shit JFL
girls don't like Persians though

my last crush 3 years ago was Persian and she rejected me for an unattractive white dude

my sister always complains about not being white and she's only dated white guys and actively Tells me she doesn't want Persian kids

Blue eye mogs me

my last crush 3 years ago was Persian and she rejected me for an unattractive white dude

my sister always complains about not being white and she's only dated white guys and actively Tells me she doesn't want Persian kids
Throughout my life I've gotten the most attention from white girls but I'm also 6'3 and much paler than you, so idk. I think I look more Med than MENA.

Throughout my life I've gotten the most attention from white girls but I'm also 6'3 and much paler than you, so idk. I think I look more Med than MENA.
explains a lot

now u can stop with saying its easy for u to get girls and stuff

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
explains a lot

now u can stop with saying its easy for u to get girls and stuff
Its not bro, sorry if it seems I'm implying that, its definitely not easy for me. I've been approached before but its very difficult for me to be non-autistic and usually the girls who approach me I find below my standards. I've never had a serious relationship. If it was easy for me I wouldn't even be here.

Its not bro, sorry if it seems I'm implying that, its definitely not easy for me. I've been approached before but its very difficult for me to be non-autistic and usually the girls who approach me I find below my standards. I've never had a serious relationship. If it was easy for me I wouldn't even be here.
you don't have it as bad as me I really want to experience a girl's embrace for the first time especially from my oneitis

I would empty out my bank account just to get to have a hug from my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
you don't have it as bad as me I really want to experience a girl's embrace for the first time especially from my oneitis

I would empty out my bank account just to get to have a hug from my oneitis
Dude I keep trying to explain to you that your awful behavior is the real problem. You may face ethnic related issues but I honestly really do think that has more to do with your location, I just don't see it here, a lot of MENAs date white girls here as well as ethnic girls. From your pics you are not bad looking man. But you cannot act the exact wrong way around women and then expect your looks to make up for it and when they don't then just blame it on your looks. You need to change how you fucking act and you need to build self-esteem and status instead of letting yourself be the group punching bag for everyone. You are making yourself completely undateable to any girl in your social circle and then you come here and try to blame your looks, its complete horseshit.
1. Move out of state for college.
2. Stop being such a fucking pussy.
Apply the above and you will most likely get a gf.
Tbh inspiration just struck me bro. I am being completely 100% dead serious right now, I think I have found the perfect advice for you. It is easy, simple to follow and apply, and will probably help quite a bit. Ready?
Every morning when you're doing your morning routine, look into your eyes in the mirror for ten seconds and then say to yourself, loudly and confidently "Stop being such a fucking pussy."
It legit will probably help

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

Cope persians genes are top tier i wish i was persian ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood