Short update about pyrilutamide

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
I am already on the NUKE protocol of

- Oral Minoxidil 5mg once daily (don't like taking this in the morning because I take Modafinil, that's why I take it in a single dose)
- 0.5mg dutasteride once daily
- microneedling (1.5mm) once a week

Then, I added 1ml of 0.5% pyrilutamide twice a day on top of these. It's the only topical I use so it wasn't difficult to incorporate. would be a bit more tricky if I was on topical minoxidil.

So, basically I have been using Pyrilutamide 0.5% solution for the past month and have been side effect free. Will update as I keep using it.

Only issue I have with it is that it's hella expensive.

@max_frisch @DHTrash @zeek @eduardkoopman @SOS-Sonic @Prettyboy @Gandy @gribsufer1 @andy9432 @Tallooksmaxxer @HimmyButler @Jacob Hate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, rand anon, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
how dare you @ jacob hate fucker!

btw do you dermaroll with 1.5? how

1.5mm is so brutal witha dermaeoller i cant stand it, hair is life tho
if u can afford it get derminator. heard good things about derma pen as well.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
How will you even tell if it works? You should quit your current protocol and use only pyrilutamide and see if u sustain.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Over for your sex drive

I am already on the NUKE protocol of

- Oral Minoxidil 5mg once daily (don't like taking this in the morning because I take Modafinil, that's why I take it in a single dose)
- 0.5mg dutasteride once daily
- microneedling (1.5mm) once a week

Then, I added 1ml of 0.5% pyrilutamide twice a day on top of these. It's the only topical I use so it wasn't difficult to incorporate. would be a bit more tricky if I was on topical minoxidil.

So, basically I have been using Pyrilutamide 0.5% solution for the past month and have been side effect free. Will update as I keep using it.

Only issue I have with it is that it's hella expensive.

@max_frisch @DHTrash @zeek @eduardkoopman @SOS-Sonic @Prettyboy @Gandy @gribsufer1 @andy9432 @Tallooksmaxxer @HimmyButler @Jacob Hate
Good shit man.

I would do EOD or E3D on dut, its just as effective and will save you money. And 1.5mm every week seems quite extreme ngl. I would do every 10 days. But if it works for you, keep going.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen Slurper and igbekele007