SHORT WOMEN ARE THE REASON SHORT MEN EXIST

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Short men are not allowed to have kids in 2020, but short women are allowed. As a result the mother passes on her manlet genes to her sons

I cringe when I see giant men going for 4’10 midget women. Such a waste of good genes. Also I have never met a short man with a tall mother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4106, rentfreegigachad and 10 others
ffs ive seen this same post 30 times before nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, MusicMaxxingMidget, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
hopefully we crack genetics soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 5912
I have never seen a short guy who has a tall mom.

However many tall guys I know also happen to have tall moms.

:feelsree: short women did this :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
I've seen a few above average to tall guys with short moms, but their dads mogged my 5'9.5 dad by a few inches.

I'm short (5'6) because I got bullshit ass genetics from one QUARTER of my lineage. Such shitty luck jfl. My polish grandma has tall big framed people, my polish grandpa has short big framed people, my iraqi grandpa has tall big framed people, and my persian grandma has tiny, stick framed people. I thought I stunted my growth severely until I finally met my 4'11 persian grandma's brother. Dude was like 100lbs and 5'3.
My siblings got spared more or less. Sister is 5'4 and bigger bones than me, and brother is 5'7.5 and big boned.

I've seen a few above average to tall guys with short moms, but their dads mogged my 5'9.5 dad by a few inches.

I'm short (5'6) because I got bullshit ass genetics from one QUARTER of my lineage. Such shitty luck jfl. My polish grandma has tall big framed people, my polish grandpa has short big framed people, my iraqi grandpa has tall big framed people, and my persian grandma has tiny, stick framed people. I thought I stunted my growth severely until I finally met my 4'11 persian grandma's brother. Dude was like 100lbs and 5'3.
My siblings got spared more or less. Sister is 5'4 and bigger bones than me, and brother is 5'7.5 and big boned.
Disgusting mutt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
My father is tall, my grand father is tall all my uncles are tall but my mom is short so I inherited her height. For SaintBlackops2cel's sake, Men aren't always responsible for bringing kids to life with short height!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4464
My father is tall, my grand father is tall all my uncles are tall but my mom is short so I inherited her height. For SaintBlackops2cel's sake, Men aren't always responsible for bringing kids to life with short height!

just get LL in india bro

dr panjeet will fix all height problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Disgusting mutt

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Short men are not allowed to have kids in 2020, but short women are allowed. As a result the mother passes on her manlet genes to her sons
The genes for looks and height usually come from the same sex parent. Sons end up looking like their father, daughters like their mother. Short women give birth to short girls, they only give birth to shirt sons if the father is also short.
I have never seen a short guy who has a tall mom.
Because tall women don't even look at short guys, let alone have children with them.
However many tall guys I know also happen to have tall moms.
And I bet they also have tall fathers.
My father is tall, my grand father is tall all my uncles are tall but my mom is short so I inherited her height.
I suggest a paternity test.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
The genes for looks and height usually come from the same sex parent. Sons end up looking like their father, daughters like their mother. Short women give birth to short girls, they only give birth to shirt sons if the father is also short.

Because tall women don't even look at short guys, let alone have children with them.

And I bet they also have tall fathers.
The mother usually sets the lower bound for the son's height unless the father is exceedingly shorter than the mother.

And that's not true, just because you inherit a Y chromosome it doesn't automatically make you a clone of your dad. I look nothing like my father, I just got his eye area but everything else is like my mom

Last edited: