shortening maxilla/getting a less long midface

swagstar

swagstar

Bronze
Can't CCW Rotation theoretically help you with it?
How do I achieve it tho?

Incisor chewing helped with my long midface, also taping mouth shut and forcing mouth shut during day

• +1
Reactions: Aero and swagstar
Can't CCW Rotation theoretically help you with it?
How do I achieve it tho?
Not really.

Ur 15. Just live a healthy life with a good diet. If you're deformed at 20 come back here and then go down the surgery route.

what do you think is the best gum for this?
I would say mastic but it’s expensive to get as only in Greece people say falim gives liver failure not sure how true that is lol. So be safe and go with mastic I am in Greece rn and have bought some and it is hard and holds it’s toughness so I’d say mastic.

brother there is no way to shorten ur midface with surgery
I did a thread I didn’t talk too much about it I plan to make a proper one but it can be shortened as long as the maxilla moves forward I explained it but briefly as the maxilla is connected to the nose of it moves forward the nose does too so now the nose is at more of an angle so the bone doesn’t grow shorter but is same length but just has less vertical height ( like in Pythagoras how the Hypotenuse always has the longest length but same vertical (upward) height as the side opposite)

I did a thread I didn’t talk too much about it I plan to make a proper one but it can be shortened as long as the maxilla moves forward I explained it but briefly as the maxilla is connected to the nose of it moves forward the nose does too so now the nose is at more of an angle so the bone doesn’t grow shorter but is same length but just has less vertical height ( like in Pythagoras how the Hypotenuse always has the longest length but same vertical (upward) height as the side opposite)
in not ressesed tho, so it will look weird

in not ressesed tho, so it will look weird
So it’s from shit ipd? Well your maxilla can’t be that projected that it would be alien if it was any more forward look at Barrett’s maxilla I can assure you your maxilla isn’t as projected as his so really the maxilla can always go forward as modern humans almost never have a ‘overly projected maxilla’

• +1
Reactions: swagstar