Shorter men live longer than tall men

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

One study found that men under 5'5 lived nearly 5 years longer than men over 5'9. Cancer risk also increases for every inch above 5'7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and LampPostPrime
Great bro, it's not like you are pretty much guaranteed to be a deformed monstrosity at 40. jfl manlet subhumans lose once again not only do they spend their entire lives being mocked by everyone they also have to spend more years as a decrepit repugnant monster in shambles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, rolloftape, LampPostPrime and 6 others
damn i hate being a tall man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20519 and klip11
It's small people in general. That's one of the main reasons why women tend to live longer.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21620
r/short’s favourite cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
giga cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and LampPostPrime

One study found that men under 5'5 lived nearly 5 years longer than men over 5'9. Cancer risk also increases for every inch above 5'7

lol

people who live healthy lifestyles, and dont have shit like heart attacks that run in the family are the ones that live the longest regardless of height

And women live longer then men for the same reason,the smaller you are and less calories you eat the longer you live pretty simple

Woah
We should all be short now

And women live longer then men for the same reason,the smaller you are and less calories you eat the longer you live pretty simple
Oh ok, so I guess I should be a short, thin twink so that I live longer!:soy:

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Oh ok, so I guess I should be a short, thin twink so that I live longer!:soy:
If that were the case,dwarfs would live the longest but they don’t at all,I think ideal built for a man to live the longest is like 5”11 60 kg,any shorter won’t give benefits bc if your taller your organs also grew to match your frame

• JFL
Reactions: rolloftape