Should a Dravidian with vitiligo BBCmaxx or do a Michael Jackson?

DravidianBvll

DravidianBvll

Iron
Basically, my heart yearns for snow bunnies but being a curry in the west is a death sentence so I have to larp as another race.
The no brainer is to BBCmaxx since I am a robust 6'2 Dravidian.

However, I have vitiligo which is spreading fast (Skin condition that turns you white). There is a treatment that works in returning my OG skin colour but its long, expensive and I will probably have to keep doing it forever to keep the results. There are lots of treatments though on the horizon undergoing FDA trails which are looking close to a cure, but this would be basically mean I will be out of action for at least a couple of years as it is slow af and I will look like a cow

The alternative is to completely depigment like Michael Jackson and get relevant surgeries to look more Caucasian. Only problem with this is that I will be as pale as a ghost and I will not be able to step foot outside without spf, and won't be able to go out at midday at all. No more vacations to Mallorca or the Canary Islands :(

Dead serious tho what should I do? My main goal is to slay snow bunnies that's all I care about.
1) Treat vitiligo and become Dominican BBC slayer
2) Take the short cut and become a dark triad vampire

BBC max and larp Somali, if he did it, you can

• +1
Reactions: DravidianBvll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back