Should a gymcelling routine during puberty have more of a focus on expanding the frame then building muscle?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
For example the normal gymcel routine would include bench press, leg press, squats deadlifts etc
But during puberty would be it more effective to do a lot more swimming, reeves deadlift, lat raises?
I’ve been trying to tailor my own routine for frame expansion rather then just the normal gymcel routine, but it’s sorta hard.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
basically squat and DL are fucking good to get testosterone boost so you would like to keep them.

• +1
  • +1
and compress ur spine and fuck it up jfl
Just decompress every time after hard gym session theory
But do whatever you want, basketball player are jumping alot, that stuff is destroying your spine too.

• +1
if you find a good routine you can do both

• +1
and compress ur spine and fuck it up jfl
tell me you dont train seriously without telling me you dont train seriously

• +1
tell me you dont train seriously without telling me you dont train seriously
mmmuh train sseriously stfu retard there is no benefit to doing squats and deadlifts from a looksmaxing perspective

• +1
mmmuh train sseriously stfu retard there is no benefit to doing squats and deadlifts from a looksmaxing perspective
I could agree with deadlifts as often the risk of injury outweighs potential aesthetic and athletic benefits.
But squats are a staple exercise that improves your core, your overall stability, and has a cascading effect on every other major exercise.

Not to mention it builds the legs, which you should never leave behind.

• +1
nah bro you just dont wanna do them so your just saying these things to youself to confirm it

• +1
I could agree with deadlifts as often the risk of injury outweighs potential aesthetic and athletic benefits.
But squats are a staple exercise that improves your core, your overall stability, and has a cascading effect on every other major exercise.

Not to mention it builds the legs, which you should never leave behind.
you can target legs plenty of other ways, my point is its VERY easy to get injured while doing squats and frankly not worth it if you're hitting the gym to looksmax

• +1
you can target legs plenty of other ways, my point is its VERY easy to get injured while doing squats and frankly not worth it if you're hitting the gym to looksmax
I'd argue they're not as dangerous as deadlifts, unless we're talking very high squat numbers.
Although once you're advanced enough you can probably work with body-weight pistol squats.

• +1
Not the point of the thread, but thanks for bumping

• +1
For example the normal gymcel routine would include bench press, leg press, squats deadlifts etc
But during puberty would be it more effective to do a lot more swimming, reeves deadlift, lat raises?
I’ve been trying to tailor my own routine for frame expansion rather then just the normal gymcel routine, but it’s sorta hard.
I see my post has taken a toll on the minds of gymcels

Deadlifts I agree, but nothing beats squats in building legs. Also t-boost