Should a newbie lifter use test?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Should a newbie lifter who has only lifted for a month or so let's say use test, alongside ai? Would that make any difference? Let's say they are 18. What if they want masculinisation alongside it as well while they are growing. What about someone young and still puberty. Should you even use test at any age before lifting for 1.5-2 years?

Yeah why not? It's safe and effective. Start with 1000mg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 29167
No dont use anything just eat naturally nutrient dense foods like eggs chicken etc for a year then you can start using supplements
What if I want facial masculinisation while I am still growing? Would low doses of test be bad? I don't want to look like a soyboy cuck. Having feminine face combined with skinny body is already bad enough.

What if I want facial masculinisation while I am still growing? Would low doses of test be bad? I don't want to look like a soyboy cuck. Having feminine face combined with skinny body is already bad enough.
Im not sure abt that but there are many ways to raide test massively at a young age. I started lifted when i was 14 and i think it helped with my bone structure possibly

yes also use

Testosterone, trenbolone, oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, nandrolone, stanozolol, boldenone, and oxandrolone

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Users who are viewing this thread

Back