(Should be water) your ethnicity/pheno sets you back

D

diditeverbegin

Bronze
Now I’m not saying ethnic chads can’t slay, but put a black, Indian, or any non-white-passing chad in a group of mtb and mtn of their ethnicity and whites; they will be less striking, so the first time you look at a picture of them (assuming height isn’t obvious) you’d probably skip past them. Put a white chad in a group of mtn and mtb whites and you’d instantly notice, whites just have the most appeal and are more striking because they can have insane coloring whereas many ethnics can’t. People will disagree but I think this is water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, watah, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Water , my pheno is holding me back

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999
Now I’m not saying ethnic chads can’t slay, but put a black, Indian, or any non-white-passing chad in a group of mtb and mtn of their ethnicity and whites; they will be less striking, so the first time you look at a picture of them (assuming height isn’t obvious) you’d probably skip past them. Put a white chad in a group of mtn and mtb whites and you’d instantly notice, whites just have the most appeal and are more striking because they can have insane coloring whereas many ethnics can’t. People will disagree but I think this is water.
no one thinks like this except gay indians on looksmaxing forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and Suns9999
race pilled yet again BRUTAL

I’m a 3/10 ethnic so it never even began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and diditeverbegin
no one thinks like this except gay indians on looksmaxing forums
I see a lot of people say race is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Cope tbh chad is his own race

• JFL
Cope tbh chad is his own race
I never said that ethnic chads wouldn’t stay did i? White chads will always mog because of their coloring and appealing pheno

• JFL
It’s over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and diditeverbegin
race pilled yet again BRUTAL

I’m a 3/10 ethnic so it never even began
The racepill is brutal, that is why I jfl at ethnics who want to marry outside of their race, if the girl isn’t disgusted by your pheno, her parents will be

• Hmm...
The racepill is brutal, that is why I jfl at ethnics who want to marry outside of their race, if the girl isn’t disgusted by your pheno, her parents will be
Honestly I’ve found a lot of white parents are pretty progressive. It’s ethnic parents that disapprove more often.

• Hmm...
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Brutal for my shitskin pajeet pheno. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, shitskinism, vernier and 2 others
I'm a lightskin curry can I get a Swedish Aryan Stacy, bhai?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vernier
Honestly I’ve found a lot of white parents are pretty progressive. It’s ethnic parents that disapprove more often.
Depends on the area imo

I agree with the ethnic parents part though

Just keep grinding brah, we're all gonna make it

• Love it
thanks god I am fully white, pale asf, only issue is my eyes that r hazel colored, otherwise I'd have no other issues

• +1
thanks god I am fully white, pale asf, only issue is my eyes that r hazel colored, otherwise I'd have no other issues
Hazel is still good, ik it can often look brown but if people notice it is a hazel they will find it cool “woah your eyes change color :soy:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Hazel is still good, ik it can often look brown but if people notice it is a hazel they will find it cool “woah your eyes change color :soy:
happened to me a lot of times but still I'd prefer full green or blue

• +1