Should black people be re-enslaved?

Epola

Epola

Intelligent Mogger
Sort of a moral question I've been struggling with lately. Of course it would be better for the world if all black people were enslaved, but that creates a really tough ethical problem because that would be bad for probably some of the black people. Everyone wants to have black slaves to do their laundry and other stuff but you'd need to feed them too and everything so that's kind of a burden for the slave owners too. I don't know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, optimisticzoomer, arabcelxxx and 5 others
black people are already enslaved just send them back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Ryldoo IS COPING, tyronechadmax and 1 other person
No the laundry would start smelling bad. Let them get back to their home africa it's genuinely where they feel the happiest

Drink some water nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and cookie-dough
Sort of a moral question I've been struggling with lately. Of course it would be better for the world if all black people were enslaved, but that creates a really tough ethical problem because that would be bad for probably some of the black people. Everyone wants to have black slaves to do their laundry and other stuff but you'd need to feed them too and everything so that's kind of a burden for the slave owners too. I don't know
I'll be a slave if I get to blacked.com my slave masters cute Jb daughter

One day I’ll locate you lol. You fucking subhuman. I’ll grab you and wring your neck while you beg for mercy. Wonder how you’ll feel about black people after that experience.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
At the very least, segregated
If you want to make america great again, you seperate the zoo from the civilized

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, thereallegend and watah
One day I’ll locate you lol. You fucking subhuman. I’ll grab you and wring your neck while you beg for mercy. Wonder how you’ll feel about black people after that experience.
You're making me feel scared right now. What did I even do 😖

Na because they have nice big juicy cocks

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Whites should have just hired gooks to be their slaves (they would've willingly done it) instead of what happened which has led to the shitshow that is racial politics today

No, just send them back to africa

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Imagine anyone your friends (which you probably don’t have), family, & saw this post :feelskek::feelskek:

Let them get back to their home africa it's genuinely where they feel the happiest
Agreed. Plus, everyone is a wageslave regardless of race.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Debetro
@klip11 is already owned by a wealthy old white man and his wife in Nebraska

• WTF
Reactions: klip11