Should Dicklets even looksmax?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Especially if it's pencil tier, it's hard to looksmax if dicklet, I think you probably should still looksmax for social interactions and daily life. But for sex I think most guys micro size just give up completely

But if your dicklet your gonna be a perma Incel, it's really unfortunate

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Especially if it's pencil tier, it's hard to looksmax if dicklet, I think you probably should still looksmax for social interactions and daily life. But for sex I think most guys micro size just give up completely

Yes drugmax

21048.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and pig_face
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Yes

If you're less than 5 inches you might need to become a drug dealer or something.

im removing my pubic bone to get past 6 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
i will also be abusing PEDs to induce hyperandrogeny for penile enlargment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
circumcisedcels on suicide watch. My girth was nerfed at birth.

Inject your dick with anavar and all igf 1 and epidermal growth factor etc basically everything and then inject dht and test in it and stretch and hang it and give it a year I’ll grow 3 inches

Inject your dick with anavar and all igf 1 and epidermal growth factor etc basically everything and then inject dht and test in it and stretch and hang it and give it a year I’ll grow 3 inches
I'm not 12 years old in puberty

wdym by dicklet? anything below 5-5.5 inches is basically over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and tombradylover
I'm not 12 years old in puberty
pencil dick = you cucked yourself in puberty
spend a year of your life just maxing it and I’ll work and doesn’t matter if your 12 as long as your under 25

Like shitty girth sub 5" or sub par length sub 6"
ive been told by autists here a penis pump can help so if its basically over for u (sub 6) u should give it a go, what u have to lose.

I though everybody was born with the same sized massive dick till I was over 13 💀

ive been told by autists here a penis pump can help so if its basically over for u (sub 6) u should give it a go, what u have to lose.
i've a good feeling that brostanolone coupled with PE techniques could have some effect

Basically said dht with pe techniques work
I could take it a step further to try and induce hyperandrogeny which even according to Jew science sites causes penile enlargement

I could take it a step further to try and induce hyperandrogeny which even according to Jew science sites causes penile enlargement
What age can it work? Just turned 18

how to induce hyperandrogeny

No

They can literally dickmaxx bruh

What age can it work? Just turned 18
Dht test hcg anavar letrozole aromasin ped5 inhib which is something like vaigra and any hormone that increase tissue or bones like igf etc and dickmaxxing and pde 1 and stem cell injections and prp and the thing Donald trump uses on his son and idk 🤷‍♂️ oh yeah almost forgot certain Peptides and shit just go on the thing and search chemical dick maxing broski

What Causes that genetic condition lmao
mutation in adrenal glands
The androgens have to come from the adrenal glands to induce hyperandrogeny

mutation in adrenal glands
The androgens have to come from the adrenal glands to induce hyperandrogeny
Ima just payndonald trump to tell me what’s he’s injecting into his son instead

Girth filler

A guy with a 2 inch penis can huh?
Are you saying PE works but if you're 2 inches it doesn't matter?

Yeah sure, the .0001% minority of people with MICROPENISES adhere to your rule, not just "dicklets"

Why do you monkey retards use the most outlandish unrealistic example as if it's some kind of rock solid argumentative defense?

It's comical. Your MONKEY ASS REALLY thought that was a valid argument. Stupid MONKEY BRAINED ASS RETARD. APE.

Are you saying PE works but if you're 2 inches it doesn't matter?

Yeah sure, the .0001% minority of people with MICROPENISES adhere to your rule, not just "dicklets"

Why do you monkey retards use the most outlandish unrealistic example as if it's some kind of rock solid argumentative defense?

It's comical. Your MONKEY ASS REALLY thought that was a valid argument. Stupid MONKEY BRAINED ASS RETARD. APE.
Chad doesnt have too do PE therefore I don't

now that my shoulder is fixed and my hairloss is stable, how do i max out my girth? its my last step of ascension (apart from hairtransplant next year and lasik)

7.5x4.8-4.9 currently. i want to get to 7.5x5.25 at least

They should do it for their own narcissistic pride. Who doesn't want to like their own reflection? If you only looksmax to attract rancid cunts, then you're a simp.

Don’t bother sub 7.5”, and even then you’ll need pe