Should Gen Z try to destroy the World?

ProBono

ProBono

Ginger Lover
The later you are born, the more of a prerequisite it is to your birth that all previous broken arrow(nuclear) incidents in history ended up well. As a gen Z, is it logical to work towards abolishing nation states due to the basic threat of a nuclear war?

Basically, Survivor's bias of being born on earth in the 2000s means all nuclear close calls had to end well

I mean all this as a hypothetical if I cared about politics instead of impregnating gingers

4bcad3873d62268ba1e16c94993697da

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The later you are born, the more of a prerequisite it is to your birth that all previous broken arrow(nuclear) incidents in history ended up well. As a gen Z, is it logical to work towards abolishing nation states due to the basic threat of a nuclear war?

Basically, Survivor's bias of being born on earth in the 2000s means all nuclear close calls had to end well

I mean all this as a hypothetical if I cared about politics instead of impregnating gingers

View attachment 3177640
gingerphile

• Love it
Reactions: ProBono
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

View attachment 3177640
How many Gen Z folks do you know of who have power over a nation, a military, banks, and politicians? If your answer is in the likeness of "Muh that don't mean nothing, we can do things," please shut the fuck up consider reality.

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

How many Gen Z folks do you know of who have power over a nation, a military, banks, and politicians? If your answer is in the likeness of "Muh that don't mean nothing, we can do things," please shut the fuck up consider reality.

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor
Even if gen Z were to get in power I don't think anything would change so drastically, Im saying that mutually assured destruction could be a complete cope because we don't actually know if it works