Should go for just jaws implants or zygos too?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
So now i'm getting bimax, because implants on recession is dumb, but later I have already planned to skip fillers and go straight to implants
My jaw width is nonexistent, but my zygos at least are there but they are too rounded, I kinda want the sharp model look
Would a 1:1 ratio between zygo width and jaw width be ideal? becase if so If I agument my zygos I could get bigger jaw implants without lucking uncanny
Would getting both implants give me muh hollow cheeks?
Zn9EIzw.jpg

orvWepq.jpg

are you slav

You should go for low bodyfat first. You look fat. You would have a good ogee curve if you leaned down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
You should go for low bodyfat first. You look fat. You would have a good ogee curve if you leaned down
I lost 20 kg, I'm trying

So now i'm getting bimax, because implants on recession is dumb, but later I have already planned to skip fillers and go straight to implants
My jaw width is nonexistent, but my zygos at least are there but they are too rounded, I kinda want the sharp model look
Would a 1:1 ratio between zygo width and jaw width be ideal? becase if so If I agument my zygos I could get bigger jaw implants without lucking uncanny
Would getting both implants give me muh hollow cheeks?
Zn9EIzw.jpg

orvWepq.jpg
Brown-eyed Richard Harmon?

How are you a KHHV? You mog me hard.

How are you a KHHV? You mog me hard.
I don't talk to women and never been on a dating app, I'm kinda of autisticvolcel, maybe if tried I wouldn't be, who knows

How are implants on recession dumb??

How are implants on recession dumb??
well recession bring other problems, implants only deal with aesthetics
I have a shitty overbite bite and small airways

well recession bring other problems, implants only deal with aesthetics
I have a shitty overbite bite and small airways
Would my mse expander fix my airways?

Would my mse expander fix my airways?
according to this https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31449208/
"These results suggest that treatment of maxillary constriction using MSE appliance may show positive effects in improvement of upper airway cross-sectional areas and reduction of upper airway resistance and velocity.

But still very small improvement, especially if you suffer from sleep apnea or similar, you need to push jaw forward

according to this https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31449208/
"These results suggest that treatment of maxillary constriction using MSE appliance may show positive effects in improvement of upper airway cross-sectional areas and reduction of upper airway resistance and velocity.

But still very small improvement, especially if you suffer from sleep apnea or similar, you need to push jaw forward
Dang dude.
Hey.
Can you die from that shit.
Also I don't usually breathe with my mouth unless I'm lying down

Dang dude.
Hey.
Can you die from that shit.
Also I don't usually breathe with my mouth unless I'm lying down
You don't die because the body wakes you up when there's a lack of air (which happens to me)

You don't die because the body wakes you up when there's a lack of air (which happens to me)
I mean can you die form that surgery shit

I mean can you die form that surgery shit
double jaw/bimax yeah, if the surgeon is hack and cut your artery, very small chances
it happened to one youtube guy, grim

double jaw/bimax yeah, if the surgeon is hack and cut your artery, very small chances
it happened to one youtube guy, grim
Did he die instantly?

Get Orbital decompression and fix that uee

I think so, artery cut, at least he died while he was asleep
female surgeon btw
I'm sure she did it on purpose cuz she didn't want him to ascend

• So Sad
Reactions: khvirgin
I don't talk to women and never been on a dating app, I'm kinda of autisticvolcel, maybe if tried I wouldn't be, who knows
Nobody is incel if you re willing to dumpster dive

also you should go for losing fat and skin care before u cut open your face by Jewish surgeons

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Just looking from your 3/4ths profile, it's looking over for you. ARe you badling?

Get Orbital decompression and fix that uee
uee isn't that bad, it's just a bad angle

fCdbzUi.jpeg

you think I could benefit from orbital decompression? All the cases with good improvements I've seen had extreme uee and scleral show

Just looking from your 3/4ths profile, it's looking over for you. ARe you badling?
Yeah, I'm on fin and getting a HT soon, just looking to decide which turkey clinic is the less sketchy

uee isn't that bad, it's just a bad angle

fCdbzUi.jpeg

you think I could benefit from orbital decompression? All the cases with good improvements I've seen had extreme uee and scleral show
Nobody can give you any good advice with chopped up photos

Nobody can give you any good advice with chopped up photos
I understand jaw and cheeckbones, since it has to do with the harmony of the face, but you can judge eyes just by looking at eyes

I understand jaw and cheeckbones, since it has to do with the harmony of the face, but you can judge eyes just by looking at eyes
Your eyes are fine but basic and boring

Can't tell if you'd gain more improvement with the eyes over implants because I can't see your whole face is what I'm saying

It's over for you then. I'm in the same boat, not ugly but not attractive either so you would need to put in the work and approach many girls without IOIs and get rejected many times. If you're an abused dog like me with no social skills, your only chance is extensive therapy or multiple surgeries to become Chadlite.