Should have never joined the military they hate looksmaxxers there

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
It's Pre determinism in there. The handsome guys get promoted and the incels remain incels lmao. Crazy people out there. Was thinking of offing myself out there.

Until a milcel goes ER

It's Pre determinism in there. The handsome guys get promoted and the incels remain incels lmao. Crazy people out there. Was thinking of offing myself out there.

Lol I can confirm that when you’re goodlooking, lean/jacked, and a beast at PT, you get promoted and praised by higher ups in the military.

This is a good thing tho, and I can’t see why you couldn’t make it work in favor for you when you’re on a looksmaxxing site. So much of being perceived as a stud in the military is “looking the part” and projecting whats often times an illusion of confidence and expertise better than others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Lol I can confirm that when you’re goodlooking, lean/jacked, and a beast at PT, you get promoted and praised by higher ups in the military.

This is a good thing tho, and I can’t see why you couldn’t make it work in favor for you when you’re on a looksmaxxing site. So much of being perceived as a stud in the military is “looking the part” and projecting whats often times an illusion of confidence and expertise better than others

Yea but if they catch u doing plastic surgery they lose respect. I quit that shit anyway I'm in powerlifting now and haply with it.