Should I accept it my friends are with a guy who said I raped my ex?

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Basically the title. We didn't even fuck but someone started a rumour we did and either her or her next bf said I raped her.

This guy spread this to alot of ppl and basically ruined my life, and my friends are friends with him? How should I take this? Any advice.

I don't really care about it tbh cuz I didn't rape so the act of him saying I did doesn't bother but it's just fact that whenever I talk to someone now Idk if they've heard thay and believe it.

btw might sleep soon so might not see replies.

You should beat the shit out of him and your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, LegitUser and sub5c3l
You should beat the shit out of him and your friends.
Really? I just wanted to seem NT tbh, I even had to move schools cuz of it but I didn't wanna make it a big deal. But it did give me rly bad anxiety for a year and a half and I had to go on medication cuz of it.

Idk the sad thing is they all brutally mog me, it's unfair how subhumans like me get accused of stuff like this.

If there were no laws I defo would beat the shit out her bf that started it. He wanted to fight me at a party but I pussied outer cuz I was drunk af and he was sober. I didn't even know he came to fight me until after where ppl were talking abt it and I was like wtf.

Apparently he told everyone he only going to the part ly to beat me up. If he told me beforehand I would have stayed sober and curb stomped him. If he thew the first punch I'd he clear legally too.

JFL at his cowardice, his plan was to fight me when I was drunk and he was sober.

Last edited: